Getting

-5's Garret

Tomie Dumps

Blitz front pipe connected to existing 3inch Nismo CAT

Custom Exhaust Back 3inch to twin pipe tip

Boost contoller

Adjustable Cam gears

Get 3.5" exhaust from the cat.

Your looking at about 350-370 rwkw from what I have read - depending on boost / tune etc.

Some people get cams, not necessary but may be something to think of when doing it all at once.

Happy with 300 at the moment. Got to get used to it :thumbsup:

When engine needs rebuild then re-tune for 400 with fuel pump etc.

You will get use to it very quickly, thats whats funny about GTRs because of the 4 wheel drive it will grip and just go, whereas if you have 300rwkw on a RWD car on street tyres and go to say 400rwkw.. it wont feel that much quicker simply just spin the wheels more than it did before :P

Be careful though, moreso in the wet - GTRs can still get VERY sideways.

Do the 33 Moh...much more reliable and an all round better built car. When you drive both side by side you'll see that. It's like when I drove a 34 after driving my 33...the difference in build is quite noticeable. Newer cars are almost always better in terms of an overall package.

As for looks...well yeah that's totally subjective, but there's a reason R33 are so common...whether the R32 fanbois like to admit it or not, they are received as a good looking car. I get the feeling a lot of people hate them purely because they are so common.

The R32 may LOOK better to some, as this is very subjective but no denying the R33 is the better car. And the 32 Interior is aids duno anyone who prefers it over R33 interior.

Excited to get my car back tonight after tune (status).. base dyno run was 238rwkw so only 5 off the racepace dyno so pretty much spot on when you take into account temp / baro preasure etc. I'll be happy to see anything over 260rwkw anything over would be a bonus for me, hopefully a lot more power early in the rev range as well.

only 32grts look better.

only 32grts look better.

I WAS going to get a 32 GTR.. but realized whats the point for the same price you can get a car up to 9 years newer and like I said the interior is AIDS! Very hard to find a clean 32 these days as well.

Too laggy for a street car.

They are utterly useless below 150km/h, -9s are faster to 150 - I can promise you that.

You also notice the lag in/out of gears massively.

Its now a case of pushing really hard up through Kinglake etc as there is so much lag coming outta corners.

stock dumps will be ok as well.

i had stock R33 GTR dumps, made 340rwkw outta -9s on a full build.

spent $600 on tomei when i put on -5s... all that changed was the exhaust note.

power/result was the same as other -5 equipped cars with factory dumps.

need 3.5" exhaust @ a min though, and big front pipes