SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

F**king heavy c**ts...my league is full of em...they're usually fat so they can't run for shit, but when it's a contest they fall on your toes it's enough to make you limp for the next 10 minutes. Being the biggest in my side (read: still not that big) they usually tag me to the biggest deadshit in the team and you usually end up with sore legs or a litre of fat guy sweat on you by the end of it. Feels bad man.

F**king heavy c**ts...my league is full of em...they're usually fat so they can't run for shit, but when it's a contest they fall on your toes it's enough to make you limp for the next 10 minutes. Being the biggest in my side (read: still not that big) they usually tag me to the biggest deadshit in the team and you usually end up with sore legs or a litre of fat guy sweat on you by the end of it. Feels bad man.

Yeah he's not in great shape, still tears it up every week though...Luckily he missed about 4 set shots otherwise he would've kicked 10 or so...

Hopefully it's nothing to serious and I'll be right to play next week though..

Also managed to get a tasty studding on the shin when I got tackled by 2 at once, about 15cm long and it f**king stings lol....Copped a hit in the testes at the same time and think they ended up somewhere in my stomach for a few minutes, so that was fun..

Yeah studdings arent fun in the shower. I seem to cop em all the time.

Had one last year where a guy went up for the mark, studs landed on my leg on his way down. Started just below the knee and went to my ankle. Looked down and expected to see my leg completely split open with shit hanging out lol

I meant I'm not responding to the guy's text as it's a facepalm moment. Who seriously messages someone to ask how to remove a sticker? The only texts I responded to initially were what fluids to use when it's due for a service. Otherwise it's his car now and if I get another text I'll politely tell him I'm not a free-advice giver for the life of the car.

If you regularly wash stainless exhaust tips they stay shiny...even the cheap stuff my Varex is made from is still shiny because I was it everytime I wash the car. My friend's Varex on the other hand, he let it go for a year and there's no coming back from that build up.