SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

Ah yea knowing you it will come in the country in 2 pieces and be put back together at your cousins dodgy shop lol. Find me a Evo 8 mr anywhere In Japan for a fob price below 1.5 mil

lol.

i was pretty happy with the dogs apart from the 8 goal blow out, but considering we had 6-8 blokes with under 50 games many under 10 as a playing group i thought we did well. 4 first rate players out i think it wasnt to bad showed glimpses of what we can do just got to be consistent.

having said that collingwood were woeful.

Ah yea knowing you it will come in the country in 2 pieces and be put back together at your cousins dodgy shop lol.

lol no I just buy one in japan cheaper and then pay less for compliance cos half the compliance companies in the country owe me favours. plus I don't have to pay the $1000 agent fee to myself. all adds up.

Find me a Evo 8 mr anywhere In Japan for a fob price below 1.5 mil

you can cup my sweaty nuts if you think I'm gonna waste my time finding cars for anyone but myself.

But here's one that's close:

http://j-spec.com.au/featured/2004-Mitsubishi-Lancer-GSR_EVO_8_MR-15434.html

lol no I just buy one in japan cheaper and then pay less for compliance cos half the compliance companies in the country owe me favours. plus I don't have to pay the $1000 agent fee to myself. all adds up.

so pipe down then, because if you wont offer it to anyone else @ that price - you be talking straight outta y0 brown annooous.

so pipe down then, because if you wont offer it to anyone else @ that price - you be talking straight outta y0 brown annooous.

fine. 28k for you peasants like the one above. still a fair bit better value for money than a Evo 9 @ 40K.

My gym is friendly as shit...everyone knows everyone and the heroes get filtered out pretty quickly cause it's more a family gym. Can be bad when you just want to train and everyone's going past saying hi cause you know them, but I feel pretty safe when I'm down there.

Not like the meat axe gym I used to train at with my dad. The freeweights there looked like they were made by blacksmiths lol...old fashioned ball-on-each-end dumbells.

Keen on a game? What's your user name? I have a strict 'no cheat' policy though!

sorry man rage deleted it like an hour ago :P

cant take it anymore (*&@*(&@

here i come paper toss

Edited by bluejeans