SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

LOL ok maybe not :P

my uncle's owned about 14 beemers so far never had any problems except for a e36 323i which did end up costing him thousands but that was a lemon to begin with.

obviously dealers are gonna screw you up if you want the service history but he's only asking about a cheap 5 series not a fkn M5 so who cares about documents you're gonna lose on resale with the skyline too...

yeah true alot more parts to break etc but they're not THAT expensive and wont break everyday. i'd be more worried about the big stuff engine gearbox etc which from what i've been told and read they do last.

its pointless asking here really if you wanna know about the car go read about it on BMW forums, test drive both then make up your own mind. you're obviously asking here coz you wanna be told to get the skyline..

not "that much more expensive" as if, anything euro costs fk loads more and is a way bigger headache than jap parts particularly something so common like a skyline.

yes there are alot of 5's but good luck if you stack it or need a part. it WILL cost a lot more.

What's the name of this app? I'd like to try it and see what sorta fkd up shit I come up with

Search for 'sleep talk' in app store. It's a little red icon with a silhouette of a white bed (if that helps),

I've been using it on and off all year. The shit that I've come out with is AMAZING lol.

Search for 'sleep talk' in app store. It's a little red icon with a silhouette of a white bed (if that helps),

I've been using it on and off all year. The shit that I've come out with is AMAZING lol.

got it :D

Alex, know anything about landlord insurance?

Quotes from RACV and AAMI are like $400, but terri scheer and Property insurance plus want $240-$280?

Whats with the difference in pricing? Is there some clause or something hidden??

Who do you (or your clients) use?

thnx

You suck Mohsen.

Move #1 you 'passed'

Move #2 you swapped tiles with me.

Can't wait to see what genius maneuver you pull for #3.

Get on your knees and give me a blowjob.

Jemmy <3

not "that much more expensive" as if, anything euro costs fk loads more and is a way bigger headache than jap parts particularly something so common like a skyline.

yes there are alot of 5's but good luck if you stack it or need a part. it WILL cost a lot more.

nigga preaze u trippin not like r34 xenon headlights are any cheaper...

in other news, been through just about every make/model on carsales and i've come to a conclusion - unless i've got 100K+ to spend there's f**k all on there that i really like.

Alex, know anything about landlord insurance?

Quotes from RACV and AAMI are like $400, but terri scheer and Property insurance plus want $240-$280?

Whats with the difference in pricing? Is there some clause or something hidden??

Who do you (or your clients) use?

thnx

My name's not Alex but I sell Landlord Insurance daily. Firstly, what do you actually want to be covered for? Premiums obviously rise as the cover becomes greater and could also be because the company may pay out more claims. So the cheaper quote would either only cover you for basics or they don't pay many claims and can afford to lower the premium. Good for premium, bad if you ever need to claim.