SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

Reasonable. But most people I know have their pretty stock r34 gtt coupes insured for 20k.

they valued it at 20K if it was in mint condition with low K's etc

they said i can buy back the wreck for 7K coz apparently that's what wreckers quoted them for it.

Able to salvage more than $10k in parts from it? If so it's worth it if you don't need the $ in a hurry...

if you can only get back $8k or so, I wouldn't really bother, but if there's a decent amount of money to be made, in a reasonable time frame, do it...

If my car was ever written off, and I got the wreck back, I would've CLEANED UP...would've pocketed something like $35-40k...

nah not worth it i don't see how i'd get anything close to 10K for parts. had over 120Ks on engine/gearbox which was auto so don't think it'd fetch much. also don't really have the space for it. i'd pay up to 3K for the wreck if they agree otherwise i'll pass. wanna get a new car already...

we're still in negotiation atm asking 13K plus the wreck, if they say no then we'll just go for the next best offer i guess. not much we can do

dear god what you get now Mohsen?

Yeah not really worth it with stock engine/auto gearbox etc...

probably would've made the most money on interior trims/seats etc rest is meh

Edited by R-SPEC

Lol. Drove a manual na 33. Was slow as. Why put effort in something when it wont be worth it. I'll take my na atmo cruiser please. Sell and go a turbo when I'm off my ps.

And you had an na auto mr2... I would rather drive a VT

is that what he got? disappointment. but congrats dude...

he just needs a turbo.. 4years to save for a conversion.

and cooler, exhaust, turbo brakes, 5 studs, manual box and so on...

Thanks bro. Didn't like the way the BMW drove. Atleast I'll be happy in a skyline. Just needs some wherels, low and a Proper exhaust.