SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

23kg difference. That's the weight of my youngest brother (minus 5kg). Can definitely feel it.

Weight reduction I couldn't feel: Foglight removal, shaved aerial, lightened headlamps etc.

I reckon about 20kg is where I start to feel it. It may be my imagination though, but I swear I can.

And no, I take them to Nandos coz I'm so baller :D I make minimum wage c*nts lol.

Edited by jezza boii

You car is a ttop ye?

Actually don't even answer that, no point as 20KG is less than 1.5% of the cars weight.

You are tripping if 20KG makes a difference.

100kg (8-9%), noticeable. 20kg (1.5%), not.

It's your own crazy mind making excuses for ... well... fk knows what.

Do you take chicks to Macca's for dates too?

isn't that what everyone does?

lol my gf suggests we go for kebabs most times. f**king keeper

as for the weight saving thing lol fill up your tank man

not running out of fuel in the middle of nowhere > shaving 0.0003 seconds off your highway time

How do you do it? And afford a 300rwkw Skyline, clubbing etc..?? That shit is beyond me.

Anything is easy when you live at home. If I didn't have to pay rent and bills to pay I'll have a rb30det by now

I said 3/4 is the max I've ever put in. It normally sits around 1/4. I put in $30 when it gets close to empty.

Also if it's expensive then I'll only put in about $10 and wait for the price to go down. I only put in $30 if it's cheap.

Weird system but it works for me.

EDIT:

Lol @ tyre/spare jack..... I removed my spare tyre and tool kit the day I got the car :P

So you live life a 1/4 tank at a time?

why do you want a sunroof anyway?

So I can tan on sunny days :D

And Kris how fun is it.. funny when you have no intention of racing but they started it all :P

I'm saving my pay for other stuff.. don't see the point pouring it all into the car I mean I got a PFC and tune so what ~$1500 I mean I can notice a bit of difference but was it really worth it? kinda thinking of just leaving the car now and not spending ~10k on turbos and shit.

I said 3/4 is the max I've ever put in. It normally sits around 1/4. I put in $30 when it gets close to empty.

Also if it's expensive then I'll only put in about $10 and wait for the price to go down. I only put in $30 if it's cheap.

Weird system but it works for me.

TL;DR: I'm poor and can't afford a full tank of fuel.