SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

hurro!

superlongtime no see

was just poking around on the Herald Sun website, and came across this

thought it might be worthy of a few laughs.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/more-news/hoons-gathering-at-snowy-vic-summit/story-fn7x8me2-1226055924879

He said the car clubs, including Skylines and V8s, were not going for leisurely drives at midnight or 3am.

How many "Skyline" car clubs are there in Victoria?

Wasn't someone around here practicing law a few years ago?

Leading Sen-Constable Graeme Rust from the Yarra Ranges Highway Patrol Unit, you sir, are a big tool who needs to be whacked with a libel stick. :domokun:

I love how the entire article is implying young "hoons" in an isolated location at 3am are the worst thing in the world and then slip this in at the end like it's not important.

Police also impounded the car of an elderly driver on Saturday after the 71-year-old man was found doing 180km/h on a highway in Victoria's north.

We should organise a f**king HUGE cruise through their patch. Get like 1000 cars to drive through there. Then we'll get rowdy. Might as well perpetuate the stereotype; f**k the shit up, and all that shit.

you know they could attempt to solve problems by building a huge skidpan somewhere, people could book ahead at short notice stick a security guard on it charge a small fee 20$ a car or something and let people gather and go nuts..I know Shepperton used to have one but its the only one I ever heard of.

I guess the greenies would have a field day though :unsure:

you know they could attempt to solve problems by building a huge skidpan somewhere, people could book ahead at short notice stick a security guard on it charge a small fee 20$ a car or something and let people gather and go nuts..I know Shepperton used to have one but its the only one I ever heard of.

or just leave em alone lol.

like seriously, out in the middle of f**king no were, doing some circle work in a massive carpark, no houses near. i dont understand the issue. its snowing lol, skid marks arnt even left :S

they had that in campbellfield, that drag tag place

then when people left they still acted like heros doing burnouts and shit

they will always be some dickheads somewhere

they had that in campbellfield, that drag tag place

then when people left they still acted like heros doing burnouts and shit

they will always be some dickheads somewhere

Plus, the cops would regularly patrol the surrounding streets, defecting vehicles etc. Who would want to take their cars there with such a heavy police presence?

or just leave em alone lol.

like seriously, out in the middle of f**king no were, doing some circle work in a massive carpark, no houses near. i dont understand the issue. its snowing lol, skid marks arnt even left :S

This.