SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

On the topic of Real Estate agents...

The muppets who manage the property I am renting, recently did an inspection, and claimed the carpet is dirty...when in actual fact it was like that when I moved in (brand new place), yet it's now MY responsibility to clean it. Got photo's and the initial inspection I filled out to prove them wrong, but the tenancy union are a bunch of weak f**ks.

if your talking about your vacating inspection it is mandatory for the tenant to steam clean the carepts upon exit it will be clearly stated in your lease, if your still in the property and not moving out you can tell them to get fkd but keep in mind when you go to leave you will have to do it VCAT wont help you with it and yes the tenants union are useless if you got questions feeel free to pm me or something i did property management in my early days :blush:

Well I'm going to move out anyway, but yeah, aware that we need to steam clean it before we leave. Just a pain in the arse that the place was dirty when I initially moved in, and the fact that I had to wait a couple of months for the correct remote for my split system in the living room. Very unprofessional on their part me thinks.

Well I'm going to move out anyway, but yeah, aware that we need to steam clean it before we leave. Just a pain in the arse that the place was dirty when I initially moved in, and the fact that I had to wait a couple of months for the correct remote for my split system in the living room. Very unprofessional on their part me thinks.

yehh i hear ya man common problem unfortunately all that you mentioned is up to the landlord and they are the biggest tightarses/lazy mofo's around i found they are harder to deal with then tenants usually but the tenants are the ones who always cop the shite :(

f**kin bummed i missed goodlife.. i thought it was on the 31st -_-

started playing MW2 online on ps3.

damn there are some pretty good people on there. like respawn and bang your dead

add(own) me peeps. sam3075

hmmmmm... ive lost 6 hours of memory.

i remember our cricket team thrashing the shite out of our opponents at the grand final... then i remember going back to the club rooms and having about 4 beers, then shotgunning a beam and cola then waking up on our couch nekkid at 8am this morning....

i also dont seem to have my phone any more... or my oakleys... lol

i do have my sim card though which has me intrigued as to the phones fate