SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

What model would you be looking for though?

wtf are you talking about?

$10k wont get u an evo 6 and the auto GTA's were only released in the evo 7's and came out in 2001, and even those u wont get for $10k

id look at an evo 8 or 9.

TRD = TuRD

haha I actually made the website for TRD and some other branches of Toyota a few years ago, so when I was having specification meetings with their managers I kept calling it Turd for lulz. Eventually one of em took the bait and lashed out. Was good fun. They let me "test drive" their TRD Aurion and Hilux. TRD Hilux is instant pants party time, but they didn't like it when I told em my old man's 18 year old stock ceffy was faster, roomier and better equipped than their Aurion masterpiece. On the way back from the test drive I hopped in the ceffy and the mechanic in the aurion, and for shits n giggles I gave it a squirt and beat him by a car length. Oddly they never brought it up again.

haha I actually made the website for TRD and some other branches of Toyota a few years ago, so when I was having specification meetings with their managers I kept calling it Turd for lulz. Eventually one of em took the bait and lashed out. Was good fun. They let me "test drive" their TRD Aurion and Hilux. TRD Hilux is instant pants party time, but they didn't like it when I told em my old man's 18 year old stock ceffy was faster, roomier and better equipped than their Aurion masterpiece. On the way back from the test drive I hopped in the ceffy and the mechanic in the aurion, and for shits n giggles I gave it a squirt and beat him by a car length. Oddly they never brought it up again.

cool-starry-bra.jpg

Video/short film of my car is done :)

Check it out!

nice vid but I didnt see one decent angle of the car. It was all weird angles and engine bay. The r34 GTR got some decent camera angles from the front :P

I agree...Don't know if your car is just that quiet, but the 'action' shots were pretty boring due to hearing nothing but road noise...Seems like a fair bit of work was put into making a professional video, but most of what people would watch a video like that for was non existent...