SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

people that obsess over how they look and try to act ultra hetro are the gayest dudes around...

just like footballers that like to gang up 10 on 1 with chicks...

10 naked guys and 1 chick all f**king... that shit's gay

haha and closet gay at that, if theres only one thing gayer than gay its closet gay...

Chemical straightening, I got it done last night for the first time (glorious, glorious straightening) but it stinks!!

In two days I can wash it then this migraine will go away lol

I've had it done twice, the second time it didn't work so well. First time was awesome.

Almost everything you just wrote is pointless, because you straighten your hair on your own time, I doubt you take time off work to do it. Also, your time can't be too valuable to you if you spent the time researching and writing that post.

Actually my time is extremely valuable. The more time I spend sleeping in the morning (rather than getting up an hour early to do my hair) the better I perform at my job. The better I perform the more promotions and pay rises I get. And yes like some of the others have pointed out an hour a day is definitely enough time to make some money.

FYI my researching was done while staring bored out of my brain into the mirror doing my hair :happy:

Charlie-horse! (Charlie burn). It works on so many levels too.

I'm not quite sure what that means....

cept when you are male, use a hair straightener, dress like a christian rock star

that my freind... is HOMO

Hair straighteners are used to improve appearance. The only reason someone would do this is to attract someone else, including the opposite sex. I have found a few of my male friends a lot more attractive after they have straightened their hair. Maybe that's just my taste but if you look around it does seem to be the style at the moment.

watch what you eat like a hawk, post numerous bodybuilding.com style pic of yourself on facebook, make 99% of your conversation about proteins and post on the internet every time you even go near a girl...

I appreciate your view on working out as little as dezz, what's wrong with taking care of your diet and health? Most people around are over weight or unfit. Doesn't mean you have to be a Calvin Klein model but taking care of yourself is again more attractive to anyone, male or female, and can also improve mental health. It also displays commitment and determination. Admittedly there is a point where it can go too far and become unattractive but that's down to personal taste and not all people are working out for the image accepted by the majority.

As for posting photos on facebook, if you put effort into your body and are proud of it you have every right to show it off. It's the same as posting a photo of your car on this forum. Though I personally I agree that subtly is the best approach.

And protein conversations, well it's depending on what kind of person you are and what kind of girl you are trying to attract. That's a pretty narrow group of guys you are referring to and I don't think that relates directly to using a hair straightener.

In the end to the best of my knowledge and experience a guy straightening his hair increases his chances of getting laid by a girl. I'm talking about years of hearing various girls judgments on guys appearances.

I would think this would be anything but homo.

Lol, cuts so deep man. Jump on my facebook and bag MR2s on my wall. I'll let you argue with my mates about it :P Try telling 100kg+ units that can bench twice your weight that they're gay.

Hahaha wow a 100kg fatty can fit in an mr2. Should bring many lols. Like a clown car

I've had it done twice, the second time it didn't work so well. First time was awesome.

Reeeeeally? Interesting, did you go to the same place and did they use the same product? I know that there are a few out there. My girlfriend who recommended it to me has seriously curly hair naturally and she's had hers done perfectly for years. We both went to a place call SUI in the city on Bourke Street :)

just to clarify

working out/gym - not homo (i'll visit your grave when you die of obesity)

watching what you eat - not homo (i'll visit your grave when you die of obesity)

talking protein - not homo (though very annoying since 80% of people that talk about it don't know the first thing about supplements)

hair straighteners - homo. yes f**k you a male that spends hours on his hair is queer

MR2 - not homo

325rwkw - homo (330rwkw is where it's at) :P

In the end to the best of my knowledge and experience a guy straightening his hair increases his chances of getting laid by a girl. I'm talking about years of hearing various girls judgments on guys appearances.

I would think this would be anything but homo.

See this is where you are wrong, men should be beating women over the head with a stick and dragging them back to the cave. :laugh:

Dressing to impress by looking pretty or any other metrosexual activities is definable as

GAY..

Yes it is ok for a man to wear good quality clothes as this is a sign of wealth yes it is ok for men to wear jewelery as this is also a sign of wealth and will entice the female of the species.

Tattoos etc are also ok as are muscles that have been formed by hard work of purpose..IE for sport, manual labour or not wanting to get bum raped in prison..

Simply hanging out lifting weights for nothing but your own vanity is pointless and also definable as

GAY..