SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

In the end to the best of my knowledge and experience a guy straightening his hair increases his chances of getting laid by a girl. I'm talking about years of hearing various girls judgments on guys appearances.

I would think this would be anything but homo.

In the end to the best of my knowledge and experience those girls are called shallow hoes who aren't even worth the time/effort/money.

There are different kinds of chemical straightening. My kind cost me $350, and lasts until it has grown out and cut off. To able to keep it looking spiff I will need to do this once a year for 3 hours.

Interesting, you seem to know more than any of these guys about straightening hair.

Previously I was straightening once a week for one hour and it was frustrating and I constantly burned my neck and my hair became damaged. This was when I was not exercising.

Now that I am working out every day of the week I would need to wash my hair everyday because of the sweating. This extending my shower by 15 minutes, waiting for it to dry then

straightening it for 1 hour (or 20 minutes if I decided to buy a GHD = $250

SO! Previously wasting 65 hours a year it would have turned into maximum 375 hours each year (a year being 300 days to allow for lazy days) with current straightener or minimum 174 + $250 with GHD. Meaning that with an approximate on what I am paid, worst case scenario I would spent $3,500 of my time on my hair each year.

I have just spent $350 and have the straight hair 365 days a year.

Clearly you have mistaken me for a person who does not research something before I decide to implement it. You. Are. A. Homo. ^_^

I'll put money it doesnt last 365 days I know this because my gf sisters both own beauty places and one of em had it done yes it's semi permanent but No way is it 365 days worth IF it was why doesn't everyone do it?

Also your maths sucks, unless GHD's blow up after 12 months then you are still financially worse off. since your already $100 behind the second treatment and your $450 behind.. But meh you hair just don't kid yourself it will be perfect in 12 months with your chemicals.

I think her points were valid. Time is money, whether you're working or not.

Well played Charlie.

You say well played cos your sooky we think your gay for straightening your hair.

And time is not money when it's off the clock and I gather you are a waged maximum hour week thus your time is not money.

Chances are most of he people saying it's a waste of time staying in shape/working out are eiter fat or scrawny f**ks who don't have the dedication required to improve their physique/health.

Same goes for those bagging anyone who puts effort into what they consider looking good. You're probably not aesthetically pleasing and either can't afford to dress a certain way, or can't pull it off if you can afford it.

End of the day, I couldn't care less what anyone thinks of what I do, if I enjoy it or feel it improves me in any way, I'll do it.

Omg as if in forgot Peter andre shah! So true.

Jezza whe you act ually posted a few pages back about whether to wear a shirt or a t shirt and cross I mean WTF who considers if they should 'wear a cross' like it's fashion mine does t come off. Ever.period. Ain't got shit to do with your so called 'fashion' would you rock a turban if they became 'fashion'?

Sorry Scott someone has to show these phags the light.

Nothing wrong With keeping fit or gym, bragging about it posting pics an shit outside of a fitness thread ie. Facebook mega sad like beg for attention more poor ignored child.

Yes it is ok for a man to wear good quality clothes as this is a sign of wealth yes it is ok for men to wear jewelery as this is also a sign of wealth and will entice the female of the species.

Tattoos etc are also ok as are muscles that have been formed by hard work of purpose..IE for sport, manual labour or not wanting to get bum raped in prison..

Simply hanging out lifting weights for nothing but your own vanity is pointless and also definable as

GAY..

I understand what you mean, similar to having an expensive car expresses success therefore attractive. If the girl is smart enough to look closer she will realise that wealth isn't in possessions and a lot of monetary wealth is borrowed.

This is also personal preference again, for instance none of the above are things to entice me. I would far rather a good frame and clothes that fit well rather than good quality and jewelery.

In the end to the best of my knowledge and experience those girls are called shallow hoes who aren't even worth the time/effort/money.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It just so happens that most girls I know like straight hair and not curly. Like I said, my experience.. not the same for every single girl in the world.

You'll find nearly everyone bases initial judgment on appearance. This is why it's so significant.

I'll put money it doesnt last 365 days I know this because my gf sisters both own beauty places and one of em had it done yes it's semi permanent but No way is it 365 days worth IF it was why doesn't everyone do it?

My girlfriend who uses the exact same product from the same salon with curlier hair than mine has been doing it and this is the case. Most likely a different product or bad application.

Also your maths sucks, unless GHD's blow up after 12 months then you are still financially worse off. since your already $100 behind the second treatment and your $450 behind.. But meh you hair just don't kid yourself it will be perfect in 12 months with your chemicals.

I'm not even going to BEGIN bothering to explain this to you. Especially since you actually think that I wouldn't have factored in these blatant costs to begin with.

Time for bed, g'night it's been fun.

Ya please don't your maths example is bs. I'll be happy totell you I told you so when the chemicals turn shit. Judging from your above comments it's apparent how shallow you are :)

More importantly

katyperry33_57872.jpg

Lol yeh wasteland has been shit lately all shit topics. Anyway how's car hunting going scottty?

its going ok: im going to check out this soon: http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?Cr=5&R=9200272&keywords=&trecs=17&__sid=1275E1607867&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Qpb=true&tsrc=allcarhome&__Nne=15&seot=1&__N=1216%201246%201247%201252%201282%204294965879%204294965877%20903&silo=1011

very interested to see how they handle. then im going to check out some evo 9's the only thing that turns me of those is they dont sound very good im not a fan of there engine note. then ill check out some sti's as well.