SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

Went down to visit Trent to see how the cars going, ended up staying for about a hour and he was showing me how stuff works and showing me around the software which was very interesting (for me anyway) - a top bloke.

Almost burnt my face off with a huge flame on one run :D

Maths - boring!

I can't even work out simple maths these days.

Ditto. The only maths I use every day is division, multiplication, subtraction, addition and percentages. Everything else is irrelevant to my life. I had to do it up to year 12 to get into my uni course which I then dropped out of. Fml. I hated maths so much.

Only dropkicks get their girlfriends flowers in boxes.

Boxes are for friends who don't put out that you still want to keep a line of communication open with, and dead people.

Hmmm it isn't that serious Atm so something that isn't all like omfg I love you would be pretty nice.

provide it

can't find shit on google

It's canned tuna in oil. Any nutrition table from a similar product will provide similar numbers

It's in 100% olive oil though...So is Safeway 'select' brand...Most others use a blend of oils..

My uncle buys so much Sole Mare tuna that he now deals directly with the company instead of buying from Safeway. I thought it must be good and went out and bought 10 cans. Couldn't stomach it for some reason :( John West is what I eat each day now.

Tuna-Consumption.jpg

the best, with soy sauce and wasabi :D

My uncle buys so much Sole Mare tuna that he now deals directly with the company instead of buying from Safeway. I thought it must be good and went out and bought 10 cans. Couldn't stomach it for some reason :( John West is what I eat each day now.

sirena is what i like the best in oil

Pretty sure its sole mare or John west that make a tuna in 'light' oil which is apparently better for us fat kunce. I've tried it, it's pretty good too.

FBG

i see. Sole Mare comes in 130g cans yeah? will give it a try although i like the no drain John West just coz it's less messy but pure 100% olive oil is extra goodness

don't really care about the taste