SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

Your 3rd move was surprisingly good Mohsen. Well done. If you can keep up a score like that then you might actually win lol

Stutututu :P

I keep getting shit letter man

Ok, let me just pull the portable quoting system out of my arse.

No really, hit me. I'll need:

Departure & return date, location/s, dob/s (can have 2 peeps max + children), and any pre-existing medical conditions.

Ok, let me just pull the portable quoting system out of my arse.

No really, hit me. I'll need:

Departure & return date, location/s, dob/s (can have 2 peeps max + children), and any pre-existing medical conditions.

I shall send you a PM?

Or shall I work email? Would that be cool?

My name's not Alex but I sell Landlord Insurance daily. Firstly, what do you actually want to be covered for? Premiums obviously rise as the cover becomes greater and could also be because the company may pay out more claims. So the cheaper quote would either only cover you for basics or they don't pay many claims and can afford to lower the premium. Good for premium, bad if you ever need to claim.

I just want to be covered if the tenants start to fk shit up. No idea on what i need/want. Give me a price around $200-$300 and i be happy haha

Alex, know anything about landlord insurance?

Quotes from RACV and AAMI are like $400, but terri scheer and Property insurance plus want $240-$280?

Whats with the difference in pricing? Is there some clause or something hidden??

Who do you (or your clients) use?

thnx

our office use/recommened terri scheer and EBM when i did property management i preferred EBM, definately go with a dedicated landlord insurer they tend to be better than what normal insurers offer. The biggest catch i found was claiming for malicious/accidental damage can be costly as each item has its OWN excess so 4 holes unless you can prove happened from one incident you pay 4 excess which means it aint worth claiming for.

its all a much of a muchness between those two, id guess our rent role would be a 50/50 split for cover between them

our office use/recommened terri scheer and EBM when i did property management i preferred EBM, definately go with a dedicated landlord insurer they tend to be better than what normal insurers offer. The biggest catch i found was claiming for malicious/accidental damage can be costly as each item has its OWN excess so 4 holes unless you can prove happened from one incident you pay 4 excess which means it aint worth claiming for.

its all a much of a muchness between those two, id guess our rent role would be a 50/50 split for cover between them

Thanks for the help. Too much shiet to deal with.

EBM online quote came back with;

RentCoverUltra

Features include:

* Malicious damage, Accidental damage or theft by the tenant up to $50,000

* Loss of rent due to a wide range of circumstances up to 52 weeks

* Damage to contents (carpets, curtains etc.) due to defined risks such as fire, storm, water damage up to $50,000

* Legal Expenses up to $5,000

* Legal Liability up to $30,000,000

Building sum insured: not applicable

Contents sum insured: $50,000

Premium: $270.00

PIP still ends up being cheaper at $239