SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

go 5 stud conversion and save up get a nice set of wheels you can hang onto in my opinion - can always buy a cheap pair to throw on the car when you sell it.

and if you write it off or part it sell me the sunroof rubber as f**king birds attacked mine!

Technically it's more economical to fill up in small amounts though. I do about 3 lots of $30 top-ups a week. Probably does shit all but I'll do anything to make my car faster :P

My tyres are getting pretty worn so I'm happy to have the extra weight of a full tank over the rear end.

I personally think that Mohsen should over capitalise on this new Skyline. N/A section is your friend.

Sif you'd fill up all the way anyway. Weight reduction FTW lol. Never had more than 3/4 tank in any of my cars, period.

bahahahahhahaha

its funny cos i think your serious.

bahahahhaahhahaha

do you take a dump before every drive ? you know weight is everything through those roundabouts.

Try driving a 4cyl car with barely much more than 200kw, you feel the difference, trust me!!

Like if I have a 100kg friend in the car the bloody thing just doesn't move. Not like my ZX when I could have 4 passengers and still get pushed back in the seat a bit.

go 5 stud conversion and save up get a nice set of wheels you can hang onto in my opinion - can always buy a cheap pair to throw on the car when you sell it.

and if you write it off or part it sell me the sunroof rubber as f**king birds attacked mine!

Lol birds you asshole!

Think I'll go multistuds or something. Then again 5 studs would be pretty damn sweet

Cass- how Fkn annoying is it! Going to go for a decent drive after work and get the fuel down.

Edited by Mohsen