SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

for someone who's apparently only ever owned run down pieces of shit, I've always sold my cars for a profit.

even in this ghey market its not hard to find some nooblet who doesn't know how to spend wisely.

his car is his keyboard didnt you know? :thumbsup:

if i new how to make a signature that would be sig worthy reply of the year.

sif blags green on white i secks u seen the guy @ winton with that setup its hawt :thumbsup:

thank you img2473ol7.jpg

vu14jt4.jpg

buy. a. car.

any. car.

now f**k off and die.

i do have a car funks.. its just not worthy of tuff fitment etc so its for sale

Yea true. I'm dreading the day i sell mine. Owes me about 30g I will struggle to get 17 lol. Guess I can take the mods off. Never know a PFC soon might be 2g second hand haha

Talk to me when your car is worth less than 1/5th of the money you've spent on it :thumbsup:

meh just keep it selling it is pointless lose a fortune, i sold my first skyline did my knackers this time did everything cash so whatever happens to it i dont care worst case ill part it out once i destroy it.. the imports market is fkn gay for resale which is great if ur buying .. i rang ppl up just said ill give u X no.? ok hang up next guy and so on till someone said yes

I lost on mine, but considering what others were (and are still trying) to sell their cars for, I did pretty well....