SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

13th is a shot from the pits while the V8s were out warming up

14th same again

15th same again

16th is another shot of the view

17th is some other F1 driver... its good being on the other side of the fence from the rest of the plebs

post-414-1269981952_thumb.jpg

post-414-1269982034_thumb.jpg

post-414-1269982039_thumb.jpg

post-414-1269982231_thumb.jpg

post-414-1269982414_thumb.jpg

Spewing my new camera wasnt delivered yet... got a Canon HF S21 full HD video camera last week, but it hasnt arrived, would have taken some great footage, a lot better then whats on my wifes little IXUS 100is happy snap camera

lol yes i know who that is... him and schu are probably the only 2 i know.

there were a shiteload there in the drivers village and i had no idea who any of them were... we were walking past half of them not realising until someone else pointed it out

post-414-1269981952_thumb.jpg

omg... dishhh uleh. (waits for some V8LandBarge driver to reverse mount their wheels and cruise up and down the main straight).

post-414-1269981260_thumb.jpg

Who's that muppet with the big head? Looks cambodian.

hahaha yeah hes sexor... want me to hook you guys up? you still like the penis yeah?

thats hot... i was saying to my wife the other day i wanted to buy a stocker 250z and slowly do it up for the boys to race in... there was a nice blue one for sale on Hallam road/princes hwy intersection.

problem with aussie S30's is that the cheap ones are always 2+2's and the 2 door fastbacks are almost always over 20K.

Fuck that off paying that much for a rusty old heap. I don't have anywhere near the dedication or the fascination to maintain something that old for that price. If it was say... $5000 then maybe.