SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

Tell Blipman that :)

I do, on a regular basis. That's why he went and bought an R33 ;) Anything's an upgrade I suppose. Then he got a 180sx and then a Smellsior. Also if you see Ben, tell him I said hi, haven't seen him in over a year now.

fugly fairladies:

1. 280Z

2. Z31

3. Z32

I've never met him. Just occasionally interact via the aus300 forums.

I agree on the Z31 for sure. I can't see anything attractive in that car. Does absolutely nothing for me.

Blipman's Z32 was pretty nice I reckon.

304-2.jpg

What's wrong with a VH45?

LSx's are lighter, cheaper and more reliable.

I've never met him. Just occasionally interact via the aus300 forums.

oh... lol yeah I used to sit about 2m away from him every day at work for a year n a bit. reminded him almost every chance I got.

I've got a nice 300ZX right here for you :P Haha.

:P

Even if it was twin turbo, I would not take it.

congrats, you own the 3rd ugliest Fairlady of all time.

:cool:

I do, on a regular basis. That's why he went and bought an R33 :P Anything's an upgrade I suppose. Then he got a 180sx and then a Smellsior. Also if you see Ben, tell him I said hi, haven't seen him in over a year now.

fugly fairladies:

1. 280Z

2. Z31

3. Z32

LOL!

Only reason I would take a 280ZX is cause at the time, it was hard to a 240Z / 260Z.

I would still prefer a 280Z over the Z31 and Z32.

At least it retained some of the classic shape / styling lines.

240Z / 260Z = all time best Fairladies!

Not much of a fan of the newbie 350Z and 370Z's either.

given a supra, 300zx and a mr2, I'd probably take the mr2 over the lot. fuck driving land barges off. at least an MR2 turbo is zip zip fun times.

i automatically assume anyone driving a 300zx is in their late 30's and working some entry level job (can't afford anything better).

poopra drivers are hard to predict, they're either tossers like 3 series BMW drivers or they're guys who love drag racing but got snotty with the fact that power windows don't come factory on commodores.

given a supra, 300zx and a mr2, I'd probably take the mr2 over the lot. fuck driving land barges off. at least an MR2 turbo is zip zip fun times.

i automatically assume anyone driving a 300zx is in their late 30's and working some entry level job (can't afford anything better).

poopra drivers are hard to predict, they're either tossers like 3 series BMW drivers or they're guys who love drag racing but got snotty with the fact that power windows don't come factory on commodores.

:P

Your opinions amuse me and the fact that you are usually spot on.

:cool:

I think you should sell it and the Supra and buy a GTR.

Yeah. Will be R32 GTR or a modded MR2.

There seems to be alot of MR2s popping up for sale now with forged rebuilds and everything done. They're going for relatively cheap too. Much much cheaper than a GTR.

So when the time comes I will look at the wallet and make my choice then. Either way I'll be happy.

I've never driven a GTR but I did drive Chad's GTS-T and loved the feel of that. Have driven an R33 and it really did nothing for me.

I think I just prefer slightly older cars.

Edited by jezza boii

Yeah. Will be R32 GTR or a modded MR2.

There seems to be alot of MR2s popping up for sale now with forged rebuilds and everything done. They're going for relatively cheap too. Much much cheaper than a GTR.

So when the time comes I will look at the wallet and make my choice then. Either way I'll be happy.

I've never driven a GTR but I did drive Chad's GTS-T and loved the feel of that. Have driven an R33 and it really did nothing for me.

I think I just prefer slightly older cars.

Sounds like a plan!

a GTR is nothing like a GTSt. nothing. they just have the same headlights.

True that!

wait till you drive one.

Hell I even got to drive a 200ZR with an RB26DETT and I was like "sweeeeeeeet", started the car and took a corner and went "FFFFFFFFFUUUUU".

first day at cadbury = great success

First task was taste testing cherry ripes :cool:

Picked up 5kg of Picnic for $8, will get a box of boost tomorrow :P

haha you're so getting diabetes.