SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

haha yeah. I dont know how im going to finish this box. There's probably over 300 bite-size picnics in there lol

take it to a multi-level club.

start throwing em out from the balcony while yellin "I'm makin it chocolate rain up in this bitch!"

a GTR is nothing like a GTSt. nothing. they just have the same headlights.

True that. Even though I prefer a gtst over a gtr. I just like it tail happy and having a lighter front end. When I drive the gtr it just feels (and is) so heavy

so read my useless local paper good read on this weekends crack down good to see that serious crime is a priority yet again listed among other serious dangerous driving habits like drink driving, on the phone, speeding they are also focusing on in proper use of fog lamps!

but of course they arent revenue raising, i rkn fog lamps are the missing link from the TAC ad campaigns.

poopra drivers are hard to predict, they're either tossers like 3 series BMW drivers or they're guys who love drag racing but got snotty with the fact that power windows don't come factory on commodores.

i naturally assume theyre Sri Lankan or Indian, as 9 out of 10 of the supras i see these days are driven by them and usually have roof wings, many bonnet scoops which dont have holes cut for them and roof vents with the ugliest chrome 17inch rims youve ever seen.

Also known as actual F1 fans.

The first driver is Nico Rosberg

yeah them...

aaaaah Nico Rosberg... who's he race for?

all the shit things about owning a GTSt, with all the shit things about owning a GTR, rolled up into one.

LOL.

I wasn't really comparing the GTS-T platform to the GTR. I was basically saying I liked the feel of 32s.

I've been in Jamie's GTR :) Feels good. He just didn't let me drive it :D

LOL.

I wasn't really comparing the GTS-T platform to the GTR. I was basically saying I liked the feel of 32s.

I've been in Jamie's GTR :) Feels good. He just didn't let me drive it :D

lol as if let other people drive your cars. fuck that off for a joke.

lol as if let other people drive your cars. f**k that off for a joke.

I've driven about 40 cars. Only 4 of them were mine, so go figure :D

I've also let a fair few people drive mine, Kris included.

Yeah, if I had power like that I wouldn't let anyone drive my car unless they owned something similar.

It's not hard to control a stock Commodore/MR2/300ZX/Supra. Especially when 3/4 were auto :D