SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

bought swaybars for the evo, sent it to the guy that ships stuff from the US to AUS

only costed $165 shipped for front and back

only problem is the container wont leave till middle of jan next year..... itll be a late xmas present for myself :D

waddup everyone got a question

anyone good with coils, theres a set of hks hyper d coilovers for sale for $400(really negotiabe tho) , rears are said to be fine, but front passenger coil is knocking/leaking.

you rekon its fine to run coilovers in rear and standard springs in the front, then eventually get some for front, but will prob be diff brand unless i get them fixed.?

Edited by blk_sz

if you really want them grab thema dn wait till you buy fronts

however if its a budget your on buy bc/br..... do they do them for chasers?

cause they fairly cheap, have a 1 year warranty and rebuildable

bought swaybars for the evo, sent it to the guy that ships stuff from the US to AUS

only costed $165 shipped for front and back

only problem is the container wont leave till middle of jan next year..... itll be a late xmas present for myself :(

your wheels going to be on that boat too?

hey guys..how easy to to take the immoboliser out of the car...is it like a black box looking thing you can just disconect? let me know my daily is stuffed...thnx...any link for info how to do this will be appreciated... :(

well i am stuck and my commodore is leaving me stranded in randomly wherever i park.. :blush:

it either starts healthy or it just doesnt for an hr....waiting in a car park for an hr waiting for the immoboliser to turn off so i can start is really getting to me now...