SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

whats a good site to get quality sunnies from other than visiondirect?

anywhere!

DO NOT go to vision direct!

they are a sydney based front for a chinese knockoff company that pedals fake sunnies.

often they dont even send your product at all... and if they do it's a fake anyway.

seriously why do you think they have every brand in the world @ ~75% OFF

hah i like how the sunroof looks like a third spoiler... wonder how long that kit would last..

anywhere!

DO NOT go to vision direct!

they are a sydney based front for a chinese knockoff company that pedals fake sunnies.

often they dont even send your product at all... and if they do it's a fake anyway.

seriously why do you think they have every brand in the world @ ~75% OFF

lol sif 75% they're all like $200+

I bought sunnies from DFO a couple of years ago.. Florentine Eyewear i think it was called.

Better to go try them on in store rather than just looking at them online

yeah might aswel go in, they're all shit anyway fkn zoro spec face masks make some decent fkn sunnies!

trade my car for a chaser? tiz gangsta eventhough i hate the interior and dont need the extra doors/space...

planning on havin kids soon are we?

only asians and curries drive chasers, it's like daddy syndrome from growin up with a Camry in your family.

planning on havin kids soon are we?

only asians and curries drive chasers, it's like daddy syndrome from growin up with a Camry in your family.

trade my car for a chaser? tiz gangsta eventhough i hate the interior and dont need the extra doors/space...

its pretty cool for a big 4 door. lol not sure about the asians/curries part..