SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

if you leave it at the height it is, it shouldn't matter if it's mexican... cos it doesn't look that bad. you'd only wanna camber if you're gonna drop it and tuck it... which I highly doubt you're gonna. so don't bother.

it doesn't stick out that far does it?

Damn straight!! Otherwise kris would have coilovers and a lowered car by now

and no sydney spec failside knockoff kit

or transexual tangerine paintjob :D

But mad retspec for not caring about our opinions, same reason why I'm modding a golf. I couldn't give a flying fuck what you muppets think about it.

if you leave it at the height it is, it shouldn't matter if it's mexican... cos it doesn't look that bad. you'd only wanna camber if you're gonna drop it and tuck it... which I highly doubt you're gonna. so don't bother.

it doesn't stick out that far does it?

They're sticking out a few mm still. I really thought the guard pull would have fixed it but apparently MR2 guards don't give much. That's why I thought a little bit of camber might make it look slightly nicer.

I wouldn't mind dropping the front a bit more.. I think I could get away with it. Whereas the back the sideskirt is almost touching the ground.

Maybe 1" more at front and 0.5" at the back. Or would that look retarded if the car was sloping down at the front? :D My ZX had SSLs in front and standard springs in the rear. Actually looked acceptable.

im running mexican on front pretty badly..... cars not low enough to need to tuck em, and being 17s you dont notice it as much as an 18 in the same size/offset

plus with a 235/45 on a 9.5 the tyre stretches in a touch so its even less noticeable

well not certain but i'd think it will be similar to most areas ie. pretty sh*t at peak times.

unless they have upgraded the exchange but i doubt it.. most ppl go for wireless

that shit's pretty steep for any kind of decent download limit isn't it?

alex. that's the same grille I got as well. Probably end up with same colour too, maybe a shade darker. but I'll be rockin wider wheels and more low :D

Oh and real xenons, rather than those knockoff HID's he's sporting.

Oh god. I've become a Dub Snob.

dhtrhsrhsh

rGTRLM_0.jpg

yo, r-spec u posted this a while ago the reason i bring it up i would like to no where i can order these nismo vents shown here in black

any chance u would know where to find them i have searched for them no luck or if anyone else can help

cheers.

So any phone geeks (Shan, I'm looking at you) able to help me?

Been offered a HTC Desire HD to replace my iPhone 3G... yay or nay? I'm a bit over the iPhone, so wouldn't mind trying an Android or W7 phone, but yeah...need some more smarterer advice.

HTC Desire HD? Fuck yes. Only phone I'd choose over an iPhone 4, not so much a jailbroken iPhone 4 tho.

Don't expect the same battery life as an iPhone tho, expect to have to charge it by the end of the day every day. Other than that, it's awesome.

Might wanna hold off a month for the Google Nexus S (built by samsung) or the Sony X10. Nexus S is like the new model Google phone (so updates n shit aren't provider dependent like with HTC, Samsung etc), Sony X10 is like an awesome piece of hardware running android... probably the best "phone" cos Samsung (korea) and HTC (china) aren't really up there with the build quality of Sony (japan/norway).