SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

the green wheels look alright on black or white cars, not so sure on yellow...got any photo evidence?

yeah and found dark blue which suits too

http://www.socalevo.net/forum/index.php?PH...p;topic=98720.0

blue2k.jpg

74555476.jpg

96171202.jpg

22623795.jpg

28519458h.jpg

You wouldn't do it, too scared! Haha I'm always encouraging people to do whatever the f**k they want. I say go for it!!

actually the green flakes i probably would, cause it would still look black in the shade and when the sun hits it pop green, reckon itll look somewhat good

would be a lot darker than the above greens

I want to paint these wheels. I was thinking maybe matt black for the spokes and gloss black for the outer rim, or some kind of gun-metal grey.

What do you guys reckon I should do?

21962_352520245916_731930916_4783193_6330932_n.jpg

Edit: photo shops welcome (as I can't figure out how to do it lol).

neither is Pat's now that it's been through EPA.

haha ¬_¬

Sold off the water-meth, and either going to upgrade the brakes to GTR calipers.

On another note;

Thrashed a Ferrari 458italia. Was awesome. Best part was overtaking on the single lane. As soon as no oncoming cars, vroom. Shit load of torque and power, made everything look like it standing. Then some rev limiting at the traffic lights.

Going to be sad jumping back into the r32 :(

And on another note; confirmed with mechanic who worked in Lamborghini that they did source the headlamps from Nissan ;)

Pics of Ferrari, Lamborghini and Pagani factory/museums will be uploaded soon :)

I want to paint these wheels. I was thinking maybe matt black for the spokes and gloss black for the outer rim, or some kind of gun-metal grey.

What do you guys reckon I should do?

21962_352520245916_731930916_4783193_6330932_n.jpg

Edit: photo shops welcome (as I can't figure out how to do it lol).

Don't bother get better wheels with the cash instead

Those green on yellow cars look terrible

+11bty phqg mobiles hard

dude, your avatar, WTF

+11bty