SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

eqn.png

Yikes it's been ages since I've done any of this stuff. Must be some identity to simplify it. Just had a flick through my textbook, couldn't find anything too helpful :\

any of you cunce going to Armin for NYE?

Yes. Pumped.

any of you cunce going to Armin for NYE?

I wanted to go, but too many people i know dragging their feet.

off to ocean grove now instead, and a heap of mates are in Jan Juc, so going to have a uber massive NYE party down that way

I wanted to go, but too many people i know dragging their feet.

off to ocean grove now instead, and a heap of mates are in Jan Juc, so going to have a uber massive NYE party down that way

Ill be in Ocean Grove too, thats where our beach house is :P

• Nope 1

Shan, do you know any good placed to get my power steering rack reconditioned in dandy?

Mine was rebuilt through Revzone in Ringwood. Obviously they didnt do it, but had contact which did it cheaper than any steering rack mob I called from the yellow pages.

Give Revzone a call on 98700540 and let them know that Patrick (r32 gtst) had his steering rack rebuilt at your place. They'll point you in the right direction.

• Like 1

Shan do u know where I can find a secondhand steering rack...anywhere? :P

2 days till tow truck! Getting the pig up our epic driveway will be a task and a half with no steering...

I know a place in Bayswater where you can exchange your steering rack for a reconed one.

asked them about mine but they seemed to only have 33/34 racks.

Mine was rebuilt through Revzone in Ringwood. Obviously they didnt do it, but had contact which did it cheaper than any steering rack mob I called from the yellow pages.

Give Revzone a call on 98700540 and let them know that Patrick (r32 gtst) had his steering rack rebuilt at your place. They'll point you in the right direction.

Cheers will do that tomorrow.