SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

Should I go wa license? My uncle lives there...

how about you buy a car you can actually drive? And I mean somethign within your capabilities... like an excel.

You're a gimp, and I promise you when you write your car off I will laugh long and hard at you.

• Like 1
  • Nope 1

how about you buy a car you can actually drive? And I mean somethign within your capabilities... like an excel.

You're a gimp, and I promise you when you write your car off I will laugh long and hard at you.

Ehhh skyline makes me happy. Respect your wealth of experience and info(no sarcasm) but again, I've wanted a skyline since i was 12 and finally got one. I got it rough ATM so the car keeps my mind off things

As for crashing it. I think I'll be laughing too. Would be time to go something better

why do you always have to be so negative?

in other news, i want a quad bike

and a jet ski

that is all

bitches.

• Like 1

Jet ski would be fun for a bit, but think about it, what can you really do on a jet ski...ride, sharp turn...take off again, sharp turn....

Unless you get one of the 3 seaters and can ski off it...

you wanna send a HDD in the mail?

like an HDD with cylinders and heads and moving platters?

the type that f**k up if there's too much vibrations?

vibrations like a parcel tumbling through the postal system?

you're a f**kin genius.

wanna send me some money so I can free up some nigerian assets for you?

Deets kgo.

Get qld license, I'm sure that will come in handy....

what its a legit question you hear all this kents talking about how they never cop defects or dont bother clearing em cos its interstate rego, worth sussing out if its do able since i could get qld rego easy now :)

Get qld rego and qld license and then everytime you get pulled up just say your on holiday haha

oh i thought u was been sacrasm haha!

yeh i was thinkin something along those lines :P

ps u aint been at gym lately lazy kent