SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

Nope... Scared to get into a crash with some douche with a single pegger commodore trig to impres me.... and/or losing my license

Yea there are a few of them out there... well lots, but depends on what time you go. If your out at 2am and after thats when the serious cars come out and the little p platers leave. We had a proper DRAG setup xr6 turbo with us once. runs 9 second quarters. I just sat back and watched. lol

Yea there are a few of them out there... well lots, but depends on what time you go. If your out at 2am and after thats when the serious cars come out and the little p platers leave. We had a proper DRAG setup xr6 turbo with us once. runs 9 second quarters. I just sat back and watched. lol

Where are all the po-lice on this hwy you speak of?

doesnt look very nice, but then im not a fan of VW anyway.

get a bmw 135i or 335i lol. i wouldnt mind a 335i.

i like the new ford focus RS it looks so tough.

get me a 335i for $25k? cheers :D

Modern psychology indicates that people who unnecessarily criticise others are often deeply unhappy. Such individuals may have low self esteem or perhaps may even be depressed. When people are sad or insecure, often the world becomes a very dark place and they see their enemy everywhere. It is at this time they start to 'act out'.Putting down others can also be considered a form of 'projection', in that the aggressor projects onto others what they really feel about themselves. When an insecure person calls someone a 'gimp', really this is a direct reflection of how this person feels about themselves. Accordingly, this person will insist on insulting the other first as a means of escaping these negative, insecure feelings. The more unkind they are, the more distance the aggressor then creates between the victim, resulting in the need to work harder to gain the victim's attention in future online situations. Much like the attention-seeking behaviour of a naughty little child, the aggressor will then try to re-establish this connection via inappropriate means, as highlighted in the above forum post.

thats gold jerry! gold!

I've been meaning to come down to prinny and have a look but to many dickheads down that side of town.....

just sayin

oh and cops too

Edited by blags

why do you always have to be so negative?

coz that's how I roll.

also esp to sam cos he went out and bought a car everyone told him not to, and now have to watch and listen to slowly go about everything arse first. lets get real, it's only a matter of time before he gets dicked, then blacklisted, then targetted, and he comes on here and has a cry cos the cops are camping outside his house waiting to suspend his license and make him go through an EPA.

once he gets something in his head he never lets it go, he loves an R32, that's fine. why not buy a N/A? nah, he sees all the guys rollin in turbos like Kris and Hamish goin on about 11ty billion killabees at the wheels and wants to be part of that. these guys aren't on their P's and are a lot older than him. it's just plain thinking with the peen instead of the brain.

if we all sat around givin each other reacharounds about how awesome each others cars are, and JO each other silly about the faggotry you guys indulge in when it comes to modifications, then you'll end up with Kris never knowing that his car looks like a skittle coloured hovercraft, jeremy with sunken battleship chromies for wheels, niggaroj with enough clearance to hide Assange and Bin Laden under his wheel arches, mohsen with a dose pipe, etc.

no. I'm sorry if some of you delicate little flowers can't take creative criticism with a pinch of salt and not get butthurt over it. if you don't like it you can get the fuck out.

Modern psychology indicates that people who unnecessarily criticise others are often deeply unhappy. Such individuals may have low self esteem or perhaps may even be depressed. When people are sad or insecure, often the world becomes a very dark place and they see their enemy everywhere. It is at this time they start to 'act out'.Putting down others can also be considered a form of 'projection', in that the aggressor projects onto others what they really feel about themselves. When an insecure person calls someone a 'gimp', really this is a direct reflection of how this person feels about themselves. Accordingly, this person will insist on insulting the other first as a means of escaping these negative, insecure feelings. The more unkind they are, the more distance the aggressor then creates between the victim, resulting in the need to work harder to gain the victim's attention in future online situations. Much like the attention-seeking behaviour of a naughty little child, the aggressor will then try to re-establish this connection via inappropriate means, as highlighted in the above forum post.

yup, totally got me figured out. so insecure. i cry myself to sleep everynight cos I'm so jelly about you guise.

• Like 2
  • Nope 1