SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

If I wanted to have 11ty billion kw I wouldnt be spending money on body parts. I would have jumped straight into the engine mods.

I also would have went for an r33.

I suggest you know the full story before you act like a tough guy and give it to people

• Like 1

love how people think their cars are the shiz just coz they have good wheel fitment when most of their body panels are smashed up with mismatched colours...

apparently thats "jdm" tight yo :huh:

more like cheapo spec... fix your car before you spend all your money on wheels

• Like 1

I suggest you know the full story before you act like a tough guy and give it to people

do tell, what's the full story why you went out and bought a turbo skyline before you got an exemption letter? esp when everyone basically told you that it won't be exempted.

love how people think their cars are the shiz just coz they have good wheel fitment when most of their body panels are smashed up with mismatched colours...

apparently thats "jdm" tight yo :huh:

more like cheapo spec... fix your car before you spend all your money on wheels

if you're referring to the car that I don't own anymore, actually it was a sack of shit, but it was an awesome sack of shit cos it was a misslecar. You know, not like the ceffy that has a clean body and good stance :P Different cars for different purposes, geddit?

• Nope 1

personal reason.

maybe you will realise it when i rock up to meets

just remember, not every 18 year old kids living it worry free, some of us are unlucky and have to take on some responsibilities that are more suited to someone of middle age.

• Like 1

just remember, not every 18 year old kids living it worry free, some of us are unlucky and have to take on some responsibilities that are more suited to someone of middle age.

which is why I still don't get why you didn't be mature about it and just do shit by the book. you know this is gonna cost you headaches in the long run.

• Nope 1

i still dont know why people take critisisim to heart on forums or about cars, people have different taste, so some people might like what you have done to your car while others will hate it as long as the owner is happy with it who cares what other people think. my car has shit fitment but i dont really care i prefer to get a carbon fibre rear wing blade instead :D

• Like 3

honestly, i just negatived a few posts for the lols when the board came back up earlier this week..

didnt +1 myself or -1 shan..

this is all kind of creepy. considering 6 people voted me over a dead hooker in that thread in the wasteland

• Like 1