SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

love how people think their cars are the shiz just coz they have good wheel fitment when most of their body panels are smashed up with mismatched colours...

apparently thats "jdm" tight yo :huh:

more like cheapo spec... fix your car before you spend all your money on wheels

man cars looking good is sooo 99 autosalon sa'll about banged up panels and fitment thats were the love is at

wana borrow my hammer can damage ya own rear quarter say its drift damage :D

If I wanted to have 11ty billion kw I wouldnt be spending money on body parts. I would have jumped straight into the engine mods.

I also would have went for an r33.

I suggest you know the full story before you act like a tough guy and give it to people

then why not buy a NA 4 door and make it look nice on your p's if you wernt after power

saves the fuck around trying to get the exemption in the first place, then when your 21 can buy a turbo?

love how people think their cars are the shiz just coz they have good wheel fitment when most of their body panels are smashed up with mismatched colours...

apparently thats "jdm" tight yo :huh:

more like cheapo spec... fix your car before you spend all your money on wheels

actaully its not 'jdm tyte yo' its called 'drift spec' fag

i still dont know why people take critisisim to heart on forums or about cars, people have different taste, so some people might like what you have done to your car while others will hate it as long as the owner is happy with it who cares what other people think. my car has shit fitment but i dont really care i prefer to get a carbon fibre rear wing blade instead :D

mmmm carbon wing blade ftw..... never regretted getting mine :D

drift spec is japanese bogan spec. seriously we see a banged up commo we think bogan

man cars looking good is sooo 99 autosalon sa'll about banged up panels and fitment thats were the love is at

wana borrow my hammer can damage ya own rear quarter say its drift damage :D

lol tyre barrier shaped hammers and shit

Hmm...

I have a dilemma...

Buy 33 gtst and whack 3071r or 32 gtr?

I'll put the gts4 up for sale later today $4.5k with 12 months rego.

Man, I miss real power!

fast 33 or slow GTR? No brainer dude ;)

haha at all the kunce getting cut as shit over funky's posts. if you cant take the heat, gtfo wasteland and put yo mothers' teats back in your collective mouths. know where you stand, and that others have a different opinion to your high strung ass.

srsly, my 12yo cousins are harder to troll than some people on here. also neg'ing all of funky's posts aint gonna get your point across, the dodgy bastard can probably just reset them

Looking at buying a daily in feb, wish I could have a gts4 as a daily!

33 gts4? why?

haha at all the kunce getting cut as shit over funky's posts. if you cant take the heat, gtfo wasteland and put yo mothers' teats back in your collective mouths. know where you stand, and that others have a different opinion to your high strung ass.

srsly, my 12yo cousins are harder to troll than some people on here. also neg'ing all of funky's posts aint gonna get your point across, the dodgy bastard can probably just reset them

long hair no care. removing rep system in a week anyways.

Not specifically a gts4, just said that because grant is selling his, but really just an import. Hopefully a sil or skyline. See how much cash I have to spend in feb. My car is at the point where it's a pain in the ass to drive on the street and park places.