SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

Yeah.

You lose shan :P tough in a lot of industries to just get by on your experience and skillz, i have to play the game unfortunately

not in IT :P I earn about 30k more than the other guys who went to uni with me. CCNA, MCP etc + experience > piece of paper saying I attended lectures.

Hell, now I have to hire people and graduates with no experience get overlooked for guys with mad skills and experience.

2 cop chips? That is new...

Mohsen, yet to hear from friend, will ask when he's on.

Paul, would FCC3 handcontroller plug on 32/33 GTR power FC?

Twin cop chips. WHERE ARE YOUR TWIN TURBOS NOW?

all good, let me know, I'm free on Sunday.

Again to confirm. The skirts are plastic or fiberglass?

2 cop chips? That is new...

Mohsen, yet to hear from friend, will ask when he's on.

Paul, would FCC3 handcontroller plug on 32/33 GTR power FC?

only if the powerfc has a serial # in the format GTR33

if its in the format RB26 then you need FCC NT or product code 414-N001 or the new EL hand controller will work as well

they fit the profile of N1's 0.60 a/r compressor and 0.64a/r rears

but why would you want n1's. they are the worst of the twins in terms of lag/power/response

either stick with your stockers which are 0.53a/r and 0.48a/r rears or go for GT-SS or garrett equivs (in my sig)

you would be insane to buy 2nd hand turbos and put them on your nice fresh engine == timebomb

if you remove the turbochargers, new would be the only way

I have a custom one atm and im getting one from Japan now, going the carbon look....

you got tha boot lip kinda one dont you? well assuming from your sig...lol...carbon fiber one of those will look HOT!!!

^ he is talking about roof spoiler not boot.

u gettin like mine billy but CF or diff all together? pics of mirrors.

Same as yours... i'm still undecided on them so i'll wait till it comes and compare it to what I have.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• This is it, folks! Our final event of the year... The big one, you all know and love - Putty Road! It goes without saying, but this is the biggest cruise in our calendar each year! A nice long drive, with a hearty pub feed at the end! Do you need much more enticing than that!?!? So make sure you wash the car, get your cameras out, block out the calendar, and get ready! We know you're all as excited as we are, so make sure you lock in the details and date below: Date: Sunday 8th December 2024 Meet Location: Corner Windsor Road and Groves Avenue McDonald's / KFC (3 Groves Avenue, Mulgrave) Meet Time: Meet at 9:00am for a 9:30am departure Destination: The Royal Hotel, Singleton (84 George St, Singleton) Map: https://tinyurl.com/saunsw-puttyrd Itinerary: We will meet at McDonald's / KFC on Windsor road and from there will head onto Putty Road. There will be a break at the Grey Gum Cafe (8679 Putty Rd, Putty) which we should reach at approximately 11:30am. For all the Newcastle folks this will be a good point to join up. From here we will continue on to Singleton for lunch. Please remember to fill up prior to heading onto Putty Road. There will not be a fuel stop until Singleton. To those running on E85, Freedom Fuel (old United) at Vineyard on Windsor Road has started selling there. At Singleton there is a range of servo's available including BP, Shell and Caltex. There will be a lead and follow car so no one should get lost. If you would like to attend or bring others along please put your name down and a +1 as numbers will be needed prior! This is NOT a race and we will all be adhering to all road rules. If this is what you want please come to one of our many track days. This is an official SAU:NSW event and will be run under a CAMS permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks guys and hope to see you there! 
    • Back by popular demand - we're lining up another Old Pac Run! Get your cars ready for one of the best night runs on the calendar! So without any ado whatsoever, here are the details for you to save: Date: Saturday 23rd November 2024 Meet Location: Cowan Truck Stop (Pacific Motorway - Refer to Map) Meet Time: Meet at 7:30pm for a 8:00pm departure Destination: Gosford McDonald's (65 Pacific Highway, Gosford West) Map: https://tinyurl.com/saunsw-oldpac Definitely an easy one for this cruise, meet at Cowan Truck Stop and jump straight onto Old Pacific Highway! Final stop at McDonald's which has plenty of parking all around. Please be mindful of the added police presence lately so best behaviour is expected! There will be a lead and follow car so no one should get lost. If you would like to attend or bring others along please put your name down and a +1 as numbers will be needed prior! This is NOT a race and we will all be adhering to all road rules. If this is what you want please come to one of our track days. This is an official SAU:NSW event and will be run under a Motorsport Australia permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks guys and hope to see you there!
    • Back to our newest location for our Sunday morning coffee catchups! As always, this is the best place to meet up with the SAUNSW fam for a coffee, bite to eat, and a chat! So what are you waiting for? Block out the calendar, set your alarm in the morning, and come down to hang out with the SAUNSW fam! Date: Sunday 10th November Meet Location: Baybreeze Cafe - 2 Wellington Street, Sans Souci (entry via Plimsoll Street) Meet Time: Meet at 8:00am Map: https://tinyurl.com/sausundaysession-baybreeze This is NOT a race and we will all be adhering to all road rules. If this is what you want please come to one of our many track days. This is an official SAUNSW event and will be run under a Motorsports Australia permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks guys and hope to see you there!
    • Yours would only have been worse, because I've spent 2 weeks cleaning mine. And yet it barely looks any different... Ha ha ha The work bench is unusable as things are stacked so high on it, as it down each walk way between the cars. And on one of them. And inside the other... And under one of them... These days when working in the garage, I need to roll the Subaru out. Because the "workshop" portion is just so full of stuff... To do anything means to move lots of stuff...   But I recently got rid of a full rack of fish tanks, and a few more. Then have started just throwing shit that's actual rubbish. And trying to sort everything else! Ha ha ha   Needing to move the Lathe into its proper spot, and then move all the other gear like the press, compressors, welding trolleys.   And let's not talk about the camping gear... I want to get rid of it, the GF wants to go camping... I think I'm getting to old to want to camp these days   Oh, I also evicted a few things, like the motorbike outside ages ago too! Ha ha ha This is all in a 6x9
    • The end of 2024 fast approaches!!! So before the 'storm' hits, we think it's worth enjoying a little 'calm'! How better to enjoy some calm with a chill social out at Aqua Golf! So without any ado, here are the details: Date: Saturday 26th October 2026 Location: Aqua Golf - Penrith Panthers Time: 5:00pm Map: http://tinyurl.com/saunsw-aquagolf All you need to do is bring yourselves down to Penrith Panthers to come and say "HI", hang out, and maybe hit a few golf balls at the drive range. Who knows where the night may take us... What we do know is that there are plenty of food options available at the Penrith Panthers complex. For those of us keen to hit a few golf balls, prices start from $7.00 a bucket. Aqua Golf is open til late, so we have plenty of time to have a few hits and laughs with each other! This is an official SAUNSW event and will be run under a Motorsport Australia permit. One of the things that really sets our club apart is our commitment to being true enthusiasts. When on normal roads we strive to maintain good relations with the authorities as well as the public in general. When attending one of Skylines Australia NSW events please try to: • Be aware of surrounding environment and act accordingly. • Drive courteously on the state’s roads as a true enthusiast should. • Understand how important it is to maintain the good name of SAU:NSW and thus, treat others accordingly. • Any misbehaviour will not be tolerated and you will be asked to leave. Thanks all! Looking forward to seeing you all there!