SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

Yes we're back, how have I missed this lovely forum.

Is it something wrong with me if I don't find my 270rwkw R32 GTR that exciting to drive anymore?

I suggest you take my Fairlane for a drive then lol.

I'm hoping I find a 147kw VW Jetta exciting to drive, f**k knows what else ill buy lol

anyone wanna buy a set of genuine bbs wheel nuts?

what are some good roads with good views etc? im trying to plan an epic drive for when i get my license back. im doing the great ocean road but thats not long enough. any other ideas?

anyone wanna buy a set of genuine bbs wheel nuts?

what are some good roads with good views etc? im trying to plan an epic drive for when i get my license back. im doing the great ocean road but thats not long enough. any other ideas?

Hmm, I'll have a think for ya. There's bound to be some killer roads I've been on in the past. You still got those 350z wheels?

Yes we're back, how have I missed this lovely forum.

Is it something wrong with me if I don't find my 270rwkw R32 GTR that exciting to drive anymore?

No mate. To me my 280rwkw is boring as. That's why next year my car will have over 350rwkw

failed my p's last friday

aced the first part

10 mins left of the second, examiner was a nice guy, started telling me im close bla bla

doing 55 in a 60 zone and i notice a tard in a magna gating me, he overtakes and just beeps his horn, continuously, then starts swerving into my lane. im thinking wtf (obviously looking at him) look up, amber, apply brakes, lock up. instant fail

i hate magnas

whats worse? examiner said he would have overlooked it if i kept going and amber went red because of the circumstances

the good? managed to get a test this friday at oakleigh. woot

dezz what the hell is viper

i downloaded it thinking it would be some good movie youd recommend

it looks b-grade ?

was it about a dodge viper that morphs into a bullet proof car to fight crime? coz there's a movie called viper about snakes as well I think

I want the car one, probably is B-grade, if that, but was a childhood favorite of mine

that's odd

theres no law against stopping like that or locking it up

you should stop safely if you can, and if you cant you run the amber light

you can stop anywhere, anytime, for any reason you like - just as if a kid ran out in front of your car and you had to emergency stop

it looks like a typical early 90s guy gets girl, two tough guys rock up, fight, random tities at the bar in a strip joint, fight, more fights, some cash, fight, end scene

no dodge viper

that's odd

theres no law against stopping like that or locking it up

you should stop safely if you can, and if you cant you run the amber light

you can stop anywhere, anytime, for any reason you like - just as if a kid ran out in front of your car and you had to emergency stop

i know, i stopped before the solid line and glanced into my rear view before i hit the brakes so there was noone behind us. oh well

examiner wanted to pass me, asked the others but they were like fail him

kunts

dezz can you get cable where you are?

if you want shit fast and it to just work, bigpond cable is tops

i would never go back to anything else, i get staff discount so its a bit different but its tops

how much will tpg cost you

your tutorial doesn't address VOB's that are spanned, merging etc, also how to divide a 1300mb encode into two 650mb halves that can be played independently (kinda the point of making it 1.3gb).