SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

hold on. Why the f**k am i stressing?

i take public transport when i go out, and i would most likely take the territory on long road trips if im planning on going beach etc because the skylines a tad bumpy and loud, so this leaves the line for going to and from work etc. i work for my old man.. work exemption?

still gona have it for sale though

edit:

DSC_0019.jpg

Edited by Mohsen

That shit you listed will take half a day to do.

Theres a reason why r32's are selling cheap and you have to be pretty silly to buy one and not expecting to work on it.

Go buy a Toyota Corolla if you dont want any hassles

Patrick, want to work on it and see if it take you half day to do...

And these above aren't the full list of things need to do...

yeh leigh, i aint even turning it on.... gonna get it towed to the mech, but just gotta get some $$$ first.... so that means the professors are for sale... will put up the add in a few days :/

Sorry to hear the motor may be gone, my advice, get another motor and whack it in, easy fix.

If it's bearings, except $5k upwards as you'll need to do it while you're at it...

good work

did you get a new photo on your p's

ive managed to keep all my licence photos

leaners

p's

full licence

full licence

its ace

I had my P's one for 7 years, the made me get a new photo last license renewal :(

I remember someone mentioning driving into guardrail at 90km/h and the damage on 31 was bugger all.

That's my first R31 you're talking about. 90kmp/h into a guardrail did this (no, I wasn't driving):

front_side_1.jpg

front_guard_1.jpg

front_2.jpg

front_door_1.jpg

doors_1.jpg

It was still drove home from country VIC and sold as is for $1100 :thumbsup: It previously looked like this:

skyline1.jpg

skyline3.jpg

I loved that car.

R31's are excellent cars, nearly indestructable, plenty of power, cheap and reliable. Just what a P Plater needs.

yeh leigh, i aint even turning it on.... gonna get it towed to the mech, but just gotta get some $ first.... so that means the professors are for sale... will put up the add in a few days :/

When/if mines goes I'll be putting a 34 neo in there, $1800 + install. Pickup a little more power at the same time.

Building an engine for a street car is like masturbating with sandpaper, somewhat enjoyable at the time. But later on when you goto use it again, its gonna hurt like a bitch.

Its defiantly from the bottom end? Something hasnt come off the clutch and its knocking..? Pulling straws I know, but you can only hope...

Mohsen or Grant... http://www.carsales.....aspx?R=9513923

Read more http://en.wikipedia...._3_Series_(E30)

If I want it to be 100%, I'll need to piss at least 10k on it.

I need to piss the dynamat off, previous owner had it covered in boot including 4wd and HICAS ecu... Stereo wiring to be binned, sound deadener removed, louder exhaust required, new wheels, 100k service, rip the hicas off, list goes on...

LOL! @ Dynamat sound padding shit.

Why did you buy the car if it needed so much work?

Sidz? 0.o

Skidz Yo!

:laugh:

set it high, trawl for offers

mm ae86 ey...

so just to clarify, the rb20de minus T option is a no go, correct?

Yeah AE86 boys want top dollar for Corolla's.

Takumi Tax!

if i was a p plater.... 4age ae86/ke70/ae71 or R31

mx5's are fkn cool... BUT only cool once slammed and fitted so hard that petit would actully bar up if you drove past him

R31 would be nice for a change.

I want Kriss R31.

11876087.jpg

15985157.jpg

sudden infant death is all the rage these days with the muzteks maccas employees?

LOL!

Skidz Yo!

hold on. Why the f**k am i stressing?

i take public transport when i go out, and i would most likely take the territory on long road trips if im planning on going beach etc because the skylines a tad bumpy and loud, so this leaves the line for going to and from work etc. i work for my old man.. work exemption?

still gona have it for sale though

edit:

DSC_0019.jpg

Looks awesome!

do you mean rb20det and remove the turbo to avoid the power to weight rule ?

if this is what you mean - if you remove the turbo it is still a gtst skyline and still registered as turbocharged from factory etc, so its technically over the power to weight rule. ie they dont weigh your car and then dyno it to see if you exceed the power/weight rule, they go off factory specs. so you could get a 6litre v8 with a blown motor that makes 10rwkw and its still be over power/weight (from the factory specs)