SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

There's something about American drift that I find really boring when I see it on tv. It's like it has no soul. They've taken the heart out of jap drift and effectively killed it imo. Love that clip though.

Some how they think they are taking 'Drifting' to a 'Next' level and making it huge as if they invented it...

In Japan, Drift King just wanted to have fun and wanted to drift the corner instead of taking a corner nice and easy...

the big event drifts in the US ruin drifting... well they ruin the world perception of drifting anyways. Grassroots drifting is still about the people, having fun and breaking shit. Even the guys in the US agree that sponsored drifting etc is shite, lol you should hear how much they hate Rhys Millen and his 11ty billion dollar sponsored car builds or Nick Hogan being a gimp in that Viper n writing it off.

Also, chicago ruins everything.

And the V8 USA fanboys talk down on drift, when you have a Camero SS and Vipers drifting...

autobarns fail.... too many retards working there already haha

No shit yeah... You ask them advice about the product, the dumb shits just read off the packet... I could have don't that myself... I wanted your opinion and find out if there are any pros and cons etc.

things i regularly buy from autobarn include, plugs, filters, oils, misc fluids, degreaser etc etc

+1

in other news:

parting out ke70... :/

Ah man... Did you even track it?

mmmmmm next turbo car shall be an S chassis

why do government organisations have to be so f**king slack? f**king vicroads hasnt sent back re my exemption application

Mohsen, the reason they are slack is they're paid to be slack.

While you're waiting to hear from them I suggest you go to Daily Planet to amuse yourself.

LOL!

SAU Daily Planet meet :rofl:

Jamie those s15 pics are win. Pity about teh sr20 though *flamesuit*

Grant, get another 33 GTST like you were originally thinking ;)

Hehe!

SR20's are fine :P

Mohsen, the reason they are slack is they're paid to be slack.

While you're waiting to hear from them I suggest you go to Daily Planet to amuse yourself.

lmao theres a brothel around the corner from work.

gov orgys- delayed retarded kunts, i despise selling them shit. stonington city council took 2 months to complete a payment after their f**kin "pay after goods received" bullshit

had to chase it up weekly. the correctional facility around altona way wasnt that bad though, they said 3 weeks and it was done in 3 weeks

LOL!

SAU Daily Planet meet :rofl:

Hehe!

SR20's are fine :P

lol jamie you horney kent

still remember those girls at maccas and how you were like " why didnt you make a move man!!"

lmao theres a brothel around the corner from work.

gov orgys- delayed retarded kunts, i despise selling them shit. stonington city council took 2 months to complete a payment after their f**kin "pay after goods received" bullshit

had to chase it up weekly. the correctional facility around altona way wasnt that bad though, they said 3 weeks and it was done in 3 weeks

lol jamie you horney kent

still remember those girls at maccas and how you were like " why didnt you make a move man!!"

:laugh:

WTF I can't remember that... Haha!