SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

We've tried. I don't think he understands what he's supposed to do around women. We joke that he's going to end up the 40-Year Old Virgin, but in truth I think that's going to happen. There's something seriously wrong if you don't lose your virginity as a teenager, unless it's on religious grounds. He's not a bad looking guy either, just a bit of a chauvinist.

2 blokes at my work are ages 30 and 33 respectively havent rooted yet. As soon as you mention muff they start to froth, hesitate and/or anxiety attacks. Funny shit. I tell them, just go to the brothel and get laid ffs.

rather be a 30-33 year old virgin than a 30-33 year old paying for sex...

with the amount of slappers around these days there is no need for brothels. unless your over 60 and have no chance of picking up or have some serious issues

VERY TRUE!!!!! its been proven a fact that we spend more money on ur gf than will on brothels for the amount of sex we have....well thts wht i read ages ago...

hahaha....dw i say the same thing to her....poor girl...has to deal with my passion for cars...lol...she is sick of me spending time n money on cars instead of anything else...lol...