SAU Community

Vic Wasteland Thread

paulr33

rim spec, there's a red 34 round here that looks a lot like yours, same style meshies etc

yeah? i've had the 350z rims on for bout a week now not putting the meshies back on. bishes be copying ma style :down:

they're no heavier than the forged work rims i had on. they're not the prettiest rims but for stockies they're alright. i'll get the meshies back from the repairer and see if i cbf putting em back on

hey krissy boy...hwy was wierd without u on it...lol...when u comn bak?...it was sik...lol..hv fun on ur holidays?

Haha u went? Went last week in the GTR and raped everyone. Gets boring being quicker then everyone else.

I'll be out this Friday after I go on my rally school day :P

Haha u went? Went last week in the GTR and raped everyone. Gets boring being quicker then everyone else.

I'll be out this Friday after I go on my rally school day :P

lol...ya i went...raped most of the cars....that 180 and one vw gti were faster...get this the guy in gti claimed 210 at the wheels spent 15k buyn the motor and it was wheel spinning past me when i had my foot to the floor...lol..weird ey...but ya great nit...

do r32s come with stock imobelizers? mine has one, i think it is stock.. doesnt work though

also- would an R33 S2 airbag wheel fit? airbag obviously wont work.