SAU Community

Meet Up - Westies

alr33x

ohh nitin. i saw your car (well the numberplates).

did you go to the second meet up spot under the bridge?

good to meet a few members off this site. but remember nitin most that came arnt off SAU. for obvious reasons such as they dont own skylines haha..

15-25 cars on a rainy monday night. and had 5-10 chilling at mcdondalds. awesome night, again thanks to all who came.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shocking weather.... Came back over the westgate and there was blue sky's, hadn't rained a drop in my area. Should have stayed down our way instead.

ohh nitin. i saw your car (well the numberplates).

did you go to the second meet up spot under the bridge?

good to meet a few members off this site. but remember nitin most that came arnt off SAU. for obvious reasons such as they dont own skylines haha..

15-25 cars on a rainy monday night. and had 5-10 chilling at mcdondalds. awesome night, again thanks to all who came.

Hey mate... I did notice ur plates as well... i recognised dat it was familiar frm da forums in which u posted... lolzz... I jus din really knw the first spot... that was maccas... but i was dere at n warf n latez under the bridge... I noticed u got a good lukin pair of wheelz... suits ur car grt...

I did take off a bit early wid alex to watch sme skids... man... dey werre crazy as fk... i loved the show... was f'in awazin to watch... i did have a grt tym wis u'z all... n i guess it was quiet a turn up... so i did get to meet few ppl as well...

I hope to get to knw more n make it as many events n cruises possible cuz i jus love to chill... Do keep me posted it nethin comes up as well... Ill be glad to make it... Cheers mate... had a real good tym in agez...

Shocking weather.... Came back over the westgate and there was blue sky's, hadn't rained a drop in my area. Should have stayed down our way instead.

haha bad you shoulda stayed longer man!

adis - keen to do a mt.macedon cruise but dont know the route.. organise something maybe? ill make sure i gota working car for it too :D

Which Mikey D's is this pre meet at?
see you there andrewGTR haha.

yeah just talk crap really.

shal be fun! look forward to meeting you all.

basically now at either inbound mcdonalds or altona north :S

sorry man..

Nice to catch up with you James.

Good meeting you Rod + your friend Mike in the Soarer and the other 2 in the Silvia.

He was referring to me, Muhahahah :P Nice to meet you Jamie, We will be Doncaster GTR buddies soon

:no:

Yeah Andrew, nice to meet you too!

LOL! @ GTR buddies.

Good meeting you Rod + your friend Mike in the Soarer and the other 2 in the Silvia.

yeah you too jamie !

GTR looks great, dont think your on vic forums, but im sure i'll see you around and have a proper non dori cruise soon!

couldnt really make out if it was you though haha, the spoiler and exhaust in you pic threw me off..

yeah you too jamie !

GTR looks great, dont think your on vic forums, but im sure i'll see you around and have a proper non dori cruise soon!

couldnt really make out if it was you though haha, the spoiler and exhaust in you pic threw me off..

LOL! @ Dori Cruise!

Yeah the pic in my sig is a R32 GTR from Japan, not mine :(

BTW your twin exhaust mufflers are different shape on each side.

The left is circular and the right is oval... :P

LOL! @ Dori Cruise!

Yeah the pic in my sig is a R32 GTR from Japan, not mine :(

BTW your twin exhaust mufflers are different shape on each side.

The left is circular and the right is oval... :)

haha. t'was fun times.

botton clutch + rain + -5 camber = fail.

ROFL ! the tributes of having 5cm's of ride height. i smashed my exhaust tip off the left hand side on a touge run.

so the circular shape on the left is actually where the tip is welded to the muffler lol.

should break the other one off.. but the TT is going in, and i need a full exhaust redone soon. :P

haha. t'was fun times.

botton clutch + rain + -5 camber = fail.

ROFL ! the tributes of having 5cm's of ride height. i smashed my exhaust tip off the left hand side on a touge run.

so the circular shape on the left is actually where the tip is welded to the muffler lol.

should break the other one off.. but the TT is going in, and i need a full exhaust redone soon. :)

Ah ok.

Hah!

More motivation to put the TT engine in.

:)