SAU Community

Nissan R33

Up for sale is my93 black manual r33 turbo with 160,0000kk, the car has melted a pisiton so there is compression in frist in the clyinder due to wrong mixture of air and fuel, so it will need a new one. list of mods are 1.fully s/s 3'' exhaust from turbo back high flow cat and 4'' muffler. 2.turbo smart bov. 3. podfilter. 4. s/s oil cathe tank. 5. uprated fuel pump. 6. greedy proftec b boost controller. 7. biltz fatt x turbo timer. 8. hks camshalfts. 9. set off super spark coil packs. 10. lowering springs. 11. front mount intercooler. The car has nice clean interior one small reap in driver seat but will throw in a set of black reclining recaro seats. dash will need clove box door $50 on skyline forums also the dash part that goes around the cluster and radio its also on the forums $150, broken due to scumbags stealing my cd player and tacho also one last thing small rear side glass $80 on forums due to endtree for my stereo, rest of car in great condtion, very very regretfull sale. if u have any question call me on 0449553156 thank you, $3500 good for drift project or mechnic. pics will be up very soon.

Reduced 83%

Attached Image

1024 x 768 (363.65K)

Also i forgot about the exedy brass botton heavy duty clutch 30% more grip, plz send me ur email addy for more pics, my internet connetion is slow as a wet week, thank you.