SAU Community

Finally Stripping The Rest Of My Wreck, Need Cash!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

car has nothing left from the firewall forward so the front of the car is sitting on the chassis rails and that puts it on a bit of an angle... can take a photo of it on the angle tho.... didnt get a chance to get them out today so ill take a photo tomorrow then pull them out

D.

no leather, cloth seats

only have drivers side handles left

pics of front springs, a little bit of paint is flaking but this wont affect the springs at all, also pics of the car sitting so you can see the height of the springs, car is sitting on 19s. shocks are all sweet, not loose or leaking, still nice and stiff.

12yllu.jpg

12yllw.jpg

12yllq.jpg

12yllt.jpg

12yllr.jpg

12yll6.jpg

and, picture of the wheels

12ylmu.jpg

D.

yeh ill do it tomorrow for you, if you figure out an easier, affordable solution for removing the racks, i want in! my plan at the moment is to keep the roof and use it as a mould so i can have a play around without using my good car. hopefully i can find a way!

D.

yeh ill do it tomorrow for you, if you figure out an easier, affordable solution for removing the racks, i want in! my plan at the moment is to keep the roof and use it as a mould so i can have a play around without using my good car. hopefully i can find a way!

I have thought about fibreglassing using woven mat not chop strand, a thin layer over the top of the existiing rail. then fill.

That what they will still fit well

The CCubed ones will be ready in 2 weeks

• 2 weeks later...
Got a pair of standard front speaker pods?

yeh, no speakers, $25 posted...? need speakers?

hey mate after the rear seat belts, mainly just the part that attaches to the floor with the release button... those bits. :D

Cheers

how many/which ones you after?

D.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, do you have any pics of the rear bar? And what sort of postage/courier cost to 5159? The colour is right (pearl white); just interested to see if it is without the paint problems mine has (which happened as a result of it being squashed, I think :P)

Hi, do you have any pics of the rear bar? And what sort of postage/courier cost to 5159? The colour is right (pearl white); just interested to see if it is without the paint problems mine has (which happened as a result of it being squashed, I think :thumbsup: )

ill try get some pics tomorrow night, any particular areas you want to see?

D.

ill try get some pics tomorrow night, any particular areas you want to see?

D.

Thanks; just a close-up or two would be good; maybe the corners & top? Does the double-sided tape come off without damage?

Freight may be prohibitive but hoping it might come out at a good price...

thanks

DaveB

• 4 weeks later...

ok, sorry this has taken so long.....

i just did a quick quote for shipping....... $166

thats the easiest shipping for me, you may be able to find something better...? my post code is 2617. you can have the bar for $70 to make it easier for you.

really need all this stuff gone, moving in a few months and dont want to take any of it with me, i have enough other parts and cars to take already. throw any offers at me!

D.