SAU Community

Fs: 2x Hankook Ventus Hrii 215/40r17 Performance Directionals..

Hey guys,

Item: 2x Hankook Ventus HRII 215/40R17 Performance Directionals.

Item Condition: Brand New.

Reason for selling: Unwanted/Unneeded.

Price and price conditions: $320 ONO + Postage.

Extra Info:

I bought these probably around 3 months ago. I bought only 2x for the front at the time, cause I needed them in a hurry to put on the car for some tuning exercises.. had the intention of using them for a long time, but I no longer need any 17" street tyres now.

Genuine sale - have changed directions with the car, which runs semi slicks prodominantly, and certainly not 17" ones at that.. so I really don't have any use at all anymore for 17" street tyres, thus - I need to sell these on. I would have kept them and used them otherwise.

They are 215/40R17 in specification, and are Hankook Ventus HRII, which are their top of the range street performance tyre apparently. For the very little amount I used them, I found they were a very good all rounder. Was quite pleased with them, for a so called cheaper tyre.

Sadly for me, I'll lose alot of money on these.. :P

I have quite literally only used them for around 600km's, which included a trip to the tuners, and trip to and forth Mallala for spectating a Modern Regularity round, and the trip home. Whilst in use, they were used only for very light duties, no fast drives or the like. So these are practically brand new, despite being a bit dirty from everyday weather.

I paid $190 each tyre, so I thought $160 each for pretty much brand new tyres is an ok deal.. I got these cheap too, they usually retail for around the $220 mark.

Price is negotiable, but please be sensible with offers..

Would prefer to sell locally, but can arrange freight at buyers cost..

Any other questions - please feel free to ask!

Pictures:

IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

Cheers,

Rick.

• 4 weeks later...