SAU Community

Anyone Up For A Cruise On Tomorrow (friday 12/03/10) Night?

4drlvr

Hi Guys,

Havent done one of these before but wanted to know if anyone wanted to go for a cruise somewhere tomorrow night or even just catch up around the Epping(Vic), roxburgh park area???

Let me know

Ray

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm from the Northern subs too. A time and a place *please* - This is so that I can figure out if I can come along or not.

If you are stuck for ideas of a meeting place in the north - I recommend Thomastown McDonalds on Dalton road - near the western ring road. Reason being it allows people from the east and west tag along too - if they so wish and it isn't too far north so the guys from Preston/Reservoir can also attend.

But one thing to note is try not to organise any meets up that area after 9.30PM - as the hoons start coming out to play - especially on a Friday :P

Just a suggestion as I organised a meet and mini cruise there a few months back.

yeh really depends where i wouldnt be overally keen on roxburgh park / eppiing.. thomastown maccas isn't to bad but depends what your going to do/where your going to go and what time..

luls yeh i guess having my car so low isnt as practical as first thought.. sh*t happes lucky its all replaceable.

yarra blvd is a decent suggestion though beats prinny hwy haha

If meeting up at Thomastown area, why not meet at the carpark opposite Maccas.. isn't it like a Myer Megamart or something there? (It's been a while since I've bothered looking there).

Maccas meet points on Friday nights really don't capture me haha. Everytime I see groups of cars meeting at Maccas I think "hoons" in my head lol.

yeh there is a large parking spot further up vicstreetscene use to do weekly mini's there so either way there is options there..

if we go maccas could all just park far away from each other if it helps unco?

op - pls refine details and maybe get a list of attendees started..

Am in mate... jus got to meet Nathan today... was nice meeting u mate... Should really catch n get out smetym for a drink or cruise... aaahhh watever it is... lol...

Yea... Epping Maccas on friday nights...??? hmmm... its the wrong place at the wrong tym... HOONzz mate... lolzz... Neways keep me posted abt watz happenin...

Edited by H00N

I say we Touge run it up and down Yarra Boulevard.

:P

No, we won't be doing that.

Not a good idea anymore, the cops are all over Yarra Blvd on a friday / saturday night. I couldn't sleep the other weekend, and decided to go for a drive to the Blvd at about 2am on a sunday morning. Was driving spiritedly, but then I got an uneasy feeling and slowed down to the 50km/h speed limit. A couple of corners later and i was confronted with a cop car on the opposite side of the road. Such a weird feeling, it was almost like I could sense something was a-miss lol.

Luckily I kept driving and once out of sight, I hid in a side road. They did a u-turn but didn't see me and I managed to get the f**k out of there without being hassled.

Haven't been back since. I remember the good old days when we use to go there all the time in our younger days. Sigh.

Hi Guys, sorry for the late reply, internet at home has been down.

Yeh we can meet at the Myer Megamart off the Dalton Road (Turn right off the exit from the freeway for those who done know).

Time around 7.30pm ish.

What we gona do after that I have no idea we could go for a cruise somewhere not sure where, airport lookout maybe (dnt quote me on that) or we could go for a drink somewhere.

Anyone got any ideas on what we could do after the meetup post it up.

Let make it worth while for the fellas that are driving down for this aye......

Hi Guys, sorry for the late reply, internet at home has been down.

Yeh we can meet at the Myer Megamart off the Dalton Road (Turn right off the exit from the freeway for those who done know).

Time around 7.30pm ish.

What we gona do after that I have no idea we could go for a cruise somewhere not sure where, airport lookout maybe (dnt quote me on that) or we could go for a drink somewhere.

Anyone got any ideas on what we could do after the meetup post it up.

Let make it worth while for the fellas that are driving down for this aye......

I recon we all go for a drink n play pool or bowling... Bar 8 on grimshaw street... Bundoora... They got poker as well for all the poker fans here... lolzzz... else we could all do a night cruize until late tomo... lng one... :P

I'm not fussed. Time sounds great, and yarra blvd is only for 1:00am onwards, use to go every friday night. Care for the noise though as thats when ppl start to complain. Lets first meet there at Dalton Rd and we can agree to do something from there. I reckon 7:30 is a good time.

Oh and Nitin, was good meeting you too as well mate.

Yeh we can meet at the Myer Megamart off the Dalton Road.... where exactly is it...??? say am on settlement road... and getting on to dalton... turn right or left...???

Edited by H00N