SAU Community

Upgrading 32gtst

shibby69

so my car is ready to burn a deeper hole in my pockets just wondering where to start,

already got fmic turbo back zorst ebc and pod filter.

also getting a turbo unsure on specs at the moment in the next few weeks.

would it be best to leave the turbo off untill i get injectors, afm and fuel pump?

can i put the turbo on get an ecu and get it tuned to run safely on stock injectors etc?

thinking of going for a nistune, where abouts in adelaide is the best to get it done and tuned, is about 800 right for the unit installed and tuned?

\thanks

get a rb25det..

r33 turbo, and a remap will c u around 180rwkw maybe close to 200..

and jeff at the speedlab for nisstune..

cheapest in adelaide..

haha ill see if i can get a hold of him then, cheers.

would it be worth getting the nistune b4 i get the other mods, probably will be a few months before i get injectors and fuel pump

ontop of what you already have, get a HKS 2530 turbo, a decent clutch, 555cc injectors, z32 afm, a bigger fuel pump and a tune and it should make 220-240rwkw

Again, Jeff will be able to give you some hints on what mods to do aswell.

ontop of what you already have, get a HKS 2530 turbo, a decent clutch, 555cc injectors, z32 afm, a bigger fuel pump and a tune and it should make 220-240rwkw

thanks mate, how do i tell what clutch i have, its definately been replaced before i bought it but wasnt sure if it was heavy duty or a good brand

I got all of those mods and yet i get 205-210rwkw even after two tunes :) . One from Peter (Apparently a co-designer of the nistune software/hardware) wasnt happy then went to Morpowa.

I got all of those mods and yet i get 205-210rwkw even after two tunes :P . One from Peter (Apparently a co-designer of the nistune software/hardware) wasnt happy then went to Morpowa.
Yeah Pete from PLMS is the co creator of nistune AFAIK.

You won't get 240rwkw from a GT2530 without cams and even then you would be looking at around 20psi to get there.

Yeah well I didnt follow through with it, decided to chuck a RB25 in, but thats only what I got told... I forgot they said I would need adjustable cam gears too. Also was told I'd be running 20psi.

Good luck in any case :cool:

Don't buy a Walbro from the internet, there are too many knock off pumps floating around and unless you get them from an authorised dealer like MTQ there is no guarantee that you will be getting a genuine pump.

Don't buy a Walbro from the internet, there are too many knock off pumps floating around and unless you get them from an authorised dealer like MTQ there is no guarantee that you will be getting a genuine pump.

thats never good, if i got a knock off pump would it end up doing damage to my car or simply not work, i wouldnt have a clue what to look for in a real one