SAU Community

Gtr R32 Skyline 4 Sale As Whole Car Or Parts

Hi

i imported a GTR R32, came with rust under the car, its a good part car or even good for some1 that's looking for a race car. i paid 13,000 landed, I'm happy for $6,000 Ono.

if i don't sell the car in 2 weeks I'll be selling parts, i have had lots of members wanting parts, iv saved number's and made a listed of parts to be taken. ill be getting back to you guys very soon.

car's in Melbourne

thanks

Datto 0433111220

or

03 9364 8898

adding photos soon

has the car be complianced and registered ?

NO. i knew the car was going to get rejected if they seen it, so i started working on the car, then i just gave up, it was taken to much time.

was easier to import a new one.

if your got the time and the passion to put it all together again. i say go for it!

ill try get photo's up soon.

hey guy's

the car has not been in a accident. its just got rust around wheel arch bit around the windows and under the car..

the car did drive, its just that most parts have been pulled off and sitting in engine bay ( rocket cover, air flow mater and air box and little bits and pieces)

interior same pulled off but in the car still. has a after market drives seat, passenger seat is stock, it was at a so call mates workshop so i don't know if they have pulled parts off.

for the price trust me you cant go wrong, to import one it would cost you more and still your taking an risk.. like i did, a big lost! i dont have time and money to complete this project.

hoping to get photos up soon, but seeing it in real would be better.

Dee

post-23357-1268798187_thumb.jpg