SAU Community

Converting My R33 Gtst To A Ls2 With A Cappa Blower

hi im wanting to put a gen4 or shall i say a ls2 6litre with a 6 speed and heavey dutey racing clutch .and bolt on a blower ....or 2 turbos 2 my r33 gtst but im not shor what to do blower or turbos ???? money isent a majer ishoow but im limmeted hahaha how will it handell ? and proform ? will the v8 roowen the r33"S handeling and the way it drives ...or will it just be THE KRAYZEYEST WEPPON ON THE STREEATS OF BRISSY ???? IM CONFUSED AND AM GETING INPATIONT JUST WANT IT DONE AND ON THE ROAD TO TEAR IT UP AND DRROP SOME JAWS AND BLOW SOME MINDES .id just go a rb30 botom and a rb26dett head and go all out on it ....BUT ...im a v8 lover and have a pashion 4 r33 skylines but i want 1 that you see and never forget i need some peoples apinions and advice or mabey refer me to some 1 in the goldy or brissy eria let me no its much apreshiated

post-71912-1269268041_thumb.jpg

post-71912-1269268082.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how the hell do you get to finish school with spelling like that? i think it is time to start killing off the stupid for the sake of humanity. it used to be survival of the fittest, now society comes up with new rules and laws to make the world safe for stupid people so they can prosper and breed and create a whole new race of super idiots. and since they are the ones who are breeding and not the smart people, in 200 years time the human race will be back in the dark ages because no-one will know how to turn on a light switch

i think there may need to be a basic spelling test as part of the sau sign up process. if you spell that poorly, how are you even using a pc?

Edited by Munkyb0y

Save yourself the hassle of the conversion,Sell your Skyline and buy an LS2 Commodore SS.Then put up a big sticker on the back windscreen " Milk and juice comes in 2 litres "that should pretty much see you beating most cars

hi i just watched Tokyo Drift and saw how easy it was to do an engine conversion - it should take about 10 minutes with the right camera montage. im wanting to put a gen4 or shall i say a ls2 6litre with a 6 speed because I heard LS conversions are teh power and all the rage these days. and a heavey dutey racing clutch, i need one of them cause i race on da street and a standard clutch can't handle my awesomeness. and bolt on a blower cause the ls2 won't be enough power for me as is ....or 2 turbos 2 my r33 gtst because thats what CAPA make for da commodores. but im not shor what to do blower or turbos ???? cause i don't really understand the benafits of each one. money isent a majer ishoow cause my parents bought my car for me newayz. but im limmeted in mental capacity haaaaaaaaa. hahaha how will it handell ? and proform ? will teh awesome v8 powa and ultra heavy duty weight roowen the r33"S handeling and the way it drives ...or will it just be THE KRAYZEYEST WEPPON ON THE STREEATS OF BRISSY cause no ones ever made a powerful skyline before???? IM CONFUSED AND AM GETING INPATIONT JUST WANT IT DONE NOW NOW NOW ME ME ME I I I MAKE IT HAPPEN NOW NOW NOW AND ON THE ROAD TO TEAR IT UP AND DRROP SOME JAWS AND BLOW SOME MINDES AND RUN INTO A POLE AND KILL MYSELF AND HOPEFULLY A COUPLE OF MY OTHER DERO MATES .id just go a rb30 botom and a rb26dett head and go all out on it ....BUT ... I'VE GOT NO IDEA HOW TO DO TAT OR EVEN WAT IM TALKIN BOUT. Unfortunately for the V8 loving community im a v8 lover and have a pashion 4 r33 skylines but i want 1 that you see and never forget i need some shutting down and advice or mabey refer me to some 1 in the goldy or brissy eria who practises in euthanasia, let me no its much apreshiated

Fixed. That's pretty much how I read your post. May I suggest waiting until you've finished primary school before you look into an LS conversion for your Skyline.

hi im wanting to put a gen4 or shall i say a ls2 6litre with a 6 speed and heavy duty racing clutch .and bolt on a blower ....or 2 turbos 2 my r33 gtst but im not sure what to do blower or turbos ???? money isn't a major issue but im limited hahaha how will it handle ? and perform ? will the v8 ruin the r33"S handling and the way it drives ...or will it just be THE CRAZIEST WEAPON ON THE STREETS OF BRISSY ???? IM CONFUSED AND AM GETING IMPATIENT JUST WANT IT DONE AND ON THE ROAD TO TEAR IT UP AND DROP SOME JAWS AND BLOW SOME MINDS .id just go a rb30 bottom and a rb26dett head and go all out on it ....BUT ...im a v8 lover and have a passion 4 r33 skylines but i want 1 that you see and never forget i need some peoples opinions and advice or maybe refer me to some 1 in the goldy or brissy area let me no its much appreciated

that is all the spelling errors, not including using numbers instead of words or not using the correct punctuation. my head hurts too much now to do the rest, LOL

Here I'll reconstruct his post into something meaningful (note that this is impossible as the intentions of the OP are just plain screwed from the start) with an Oxford spin:

hi im wanting to put a gen4 or shall i say a ls2 6litre with a 6 speed and heavey dutey racing clutch .and bolt on a blower ....or 2 turbos 2 my r33 gtst but im not shor what to do blower or turbos ???? money isent a majer ishoow but im limmeted hahaha how will it handell ? and proform ? will the v8 roowen the r33"S handeling and the way it drives ...or will it just be THE KRAYZEYEST WEPPON ON THE STREEATS OF BRISSY ???? IM CONFUSED AND AM GETING INPATIONT JUST WANT IT DONE AND ON THE ROAD TO TEAR IT UP AND DRROP SOME JAWS AND BLOW SOME MINDES .id just go a rb30 botom and a rb26dett head and go all out on it ....BUT ...im a v8 lover and have a pashion 4 r33 skylines but i want 1 that you see and never forget i need some peoples apinions and advice or mabey refer me to some 1 in the goldy or brissy eria let me no its much apreshiated

Hello there chaps.

I am conducting some basic background research on the feasibility of converting my R33 Skyline from the well engineered factory setup, to running a Holden Commodore drivetrain - specifically a "Gen 4" (AKA LS2) engine and Tremec T56 gearbox. Ideally, I would like to include an heavy duty clutch in conjunction with this setup. I have also considered the advantages and disadvantages of both twin turbocharger and supercharger setups, should the LS2 be insufficient to meet my power needs - I have reached no certain conclusion on the matter though. Of concern to me is how this setup will affect the handling characteristics of my otherwise well-performing vehicle. I must also ask while I am here, has this been done before? Has anyone accomplished such a feat? Graced my fine province with a beast of burden akin to this? It is quite perplexing to say the least, and frankly, I am running light on patience. The attention of others I do crave, I would like to be remembered as he who succeeded in doing what no other has...remembered as he, who, the very thought of would cause the human mind to implode in a fit of self destruction. I would consider an RB30 and RB26 hybrid conversion, however my affinity for the V8 engine configuration combined with my passionate and everlasting love for the R33 Skyline has prevented me from taking this path. If I can't say it enough, I want this to be something that common man can see and forever have the image of - burned on his retina - for all eternity. I am therefore seeking your collective opinion and invaluable advice concerning my project. Should you be unable to fulfill my requirements, perhaps you could lead me to the path that will take me there. Your correspondence would be a blessing.

Yours sincerely,

Troll.

Here I'll reconstruct his post into something meaningful (note that this is impossible as the intentions of the OP are just plain screwed from the start) with an Oxford spin:

Hello there chaps.

I am conducting some basic background research on the feasibility of converting my R33 Skyline from the well engineered factory setup, to running a Holden Commodore drivetrain - specifically a "Gen 4" (AKA LS2) engine and Tremec T56 gearbox. Ideally, I would like to include an heavy duty clutch in conjunction with this setup. I have also considered the advantages and disadvantages of both twin turbocharger and supercharger setups, should the LS2 be insufficient to meet my power needs - I have reached no certain conclusion on the matter though. Of concern to me is how this setup will affect the handling characteristics of my otherwise well-performing vehicle. I must also ask while I am here, has this been done before? Has anyone accomplished such a feat? Graced my fine province with a beast of burden akin to this? It is quite perplexing to say the least, and frankly, I am running light on patience. The attention of others I do crave, I would like to be remembered as he who succeeded in doing what no other has...remembered as he, who, the very thought of would cause the human mind to implode in a fit of self destruction. I would consider an RB30 and RB26 hybrid conversion, however my affinity for the V8 engine configuration combined with my passionate and everlasting love for the R33 Skyline has prevented me from taking this path. If I can't say it enough, I want this to be something that common man can see and forever have the image of - burned on his retina - for all eternity. I am therefore seeking your collective opinion and invaluable advice concerning my project. Should you be unable to fulfill my requirements, perhaps you could lead me to the path that will take me there. Your correspondence would be a blessing.

Yours sincerely,

Troll.

This just made my day!!! :ermm: Well done there chap...

Hello there chaps.

Yours sincerely,

Troll.

1 word

awesome!!!

Hello there chaps.

Yours sincerely,

Troll.

Post of the year right there! :ermm: