SAU Community

For Sale R34 Headlights

hey guys i recently sold my skyline with the brand new xenons i brought for it but now i am left with the stock ones that i removed from the vehicle.. so i want to get rid of them as they are no good to me. they are in very good condition the only thing is, i used its plugs ends connection bit for the car so the xenons would fit...so ther basically very good condition lights in original packaging

Not sure what the price is on these things as i have not been on sau for awhile but i know my head lights can be expensive so $600 for the pair..

Melbourne only no posting

• 5 months later...
hey guys i recently sold my skyline with the brand new xenons i brought for it but now i am left with the stock ones that i removed from the vehicle.. so i want to get rid of them as they are no good to me. they are in very good condition the only thing is, i used its plugs ends connection bit for the car so the xenons would fit...so ther basically very good condition lights in original packaging

Not sure what the price is on these things as i have not been on sau for awhile but i know my head lights can be expensive so $600 for the pair..

Melbourne only no posting

Hey budd.

Have you still got the Headlights?