SAU Community

Precision Billet Turbos

Where are you guys buying these from? I know powertune stock them directly and i can order fro the US site but does anywhere else stock hem at a competitive price

^ that was cool, but what was more impressive about the turbo is that it was hitting 20psi by around 4200rpm, and also that they did a GTR a couple of weeks earlier that made 605awkw with a PT6466! Very very cool turbo.

^ that was cool, but what was more impressive about the turbo is that it was hitting 20psi by around 4200rpm, and also that they did a GTR a couple of weeks earlier that made 605awkw with a PT6466! Very very cool turbo.

Yep it's an animal. Very very nice curve, very responsive and damn is it quick!! Still had a lot more in it as they weren't leaning on it at all but at that power there was no need to.

Ninos's engine is a litre smaller than mine and makes peak torque 500rpm earlier and goes on to make more power with a bigger power band. Granted he is pushing some boost into it but it does prove that combo is killer.

Ahh that's good to know Nino's still had more in it, I found it strange it fell short of the GTR (and others) that have run that turbo. Still a scary amount of power, I've been in Silvias with half that and they've been pretty damn rapid!

So any of these dyno plots likely to be available to nosy at?

I tuned a VL Fully built RB30 single cam (Aftermarket cam) on the weekend with this model - Precision 71mm Billet Turbo 7175 rated at 985hp........price $1,439.99 USD

It was making 25 psi by 4,000 rpm in 3rd and 4th gears. It was an animal, barely any lag at all which surprised me.

I have Ninos' graph and video. Will post up at some point when I get a chance.

I was excited by his result as my engine is almost identical bar slightly smaller cams and some strengthening mods that he has (that are not power adders as such)

Only concern with the 6466 is the reliability. Power and response is sensational but have some real concerns with reliability of Precisions.

I have Ninos' graph and video. Will post up at some point when I get a chance.

I was excited by his result as my engine is almost identical bar slightly smaller cams and some strengthening mods that he has (that are not power adders as such)

Only concern with the 6466 is the reliability. Power and response is sensational but have some real concerns with reliability of Precisions.

I thought you were running a DET, not a VET?

Called Powertune today and they are sold out of 6466's and there is a two week wait at least for more stock.. Hhhm wonder where else i can source one is AUS

mercury in QLD. But they used to be a rip off...maybe give them a call