SAU Community

Precision Billet Turbos

I know it's the shittest pic in the world but this should give you an idea of 6262 power potential. We ran it up at just under 2 bar (1.96 I believe) and it went 710rwhp (530rwkw) and 776Nm.

Stock bottom end RB26 with 1.2mm head gasket and Grex 9.1mm cams

20131003_173129_zps562ef6cf.jpg

I know it's the shittest pic in the world but this should give you an idea of 6262 power potential. We ran it up at just under 2 bar (1.96 I believe) and it went 710rwhp (530rwkw) and 776Nm.

Fark! :blink:

Still running the 1200cc injectors or have you upgraded?

20131003_173129_zps562ef6cf.jpg

Why do you post this result you will destroy my wallet!!!

Holy molah!

*chucks the twins in the bin*

I know right hahaha

Awesome result man :D Got to be happy with that, had no doubt that a 6262 would make that kind of power but still cool to see somewhere here throw it down in a GTR along with a decent power delivery :) Going to be an animal!

I am rapt that people in Oz are embracing these (Precision CEA and FP HTA turbos), I wish people in NZ would join this decade too :(

I have been prattling on about them for YEARS, and just get chortled at like people think it is inflated dyno results or whatever. Had a bit of that a few years ago on this forum but now it's the new black.

• Like 1

Its a damn good result and to be honest that dyno figure would be quite conservative as well.

We get the 200SX tuned by Yavuz and at about 430rwkw i have run 137mph at Eastern Creek in complete street trim. I am talking stereo and all, so with a 484rwkw your most certainly going to be running into the 9's at over 140mph

I am really looking forward to seeing what the 6766 twin scroll does on our car now. I got a 1.0 rear so it will be interesting to see just how responsive it will be

With regard to traction, throw a couple of washers on top of the diff mounts and point the nose of the diff down ie between the diff and cradle. Made a pretty massive difference to the car after we did that. I know it can be fun to drive without them, but nothing beats being pinned back into the seat and not being able to move :)

My main thing was that i wanted it be strictly streetable and wasnt fussed about the dyno figure - not that its too bad at all! Therefore I went for a 6466 with .84 twin scroll - I was concerned this would be too big as I was thinking to go for a 6266 originally - although very happy with this setup which is super responsive compared to most cars I have been in, not to mention torquey-as down low due to the RB30.

It has been running for some time on 13psi run in tune which it did 308rwkw on pump 98 - then 20psi on e85 which it did 365rwkw for about 2 weeks.

Even on 20 psi the car is a wild drive on the streets - stepping out in 4th gear once is hits about 4000rpm as if it was second gear (still waiting on half decent tyres to show up).

If I upgrade the catch can (which is small as I wanted it to be hidden) they could push 34psi but doubt I will ever need to, nor bother going to the troubble as this thing has been in the making for over a year now!