SAU Community

Precision Billet Turbos

Nothing that hasn't been done before Darren, Just not on a street car! As long as it doesn't fall off boost between gears it should be ok, remembering that can rev this to over 10 grand if I have to, I'd prefer not to though.

• Like 1

I was about to say "Now you're just starting to get silly..." but really, that happened quite a while ago. That thing is a beast to watch, was glad I got to see it running in the flesh!

Should have said hi, Lith. Unfortunately I wasn't on top of things with the boost control at WTAC, the street and circuit grip level was completely different. Before the hairy last session we even took it outside and tuned it to full traction, then turned it down again for a bit of assurance.

It turned the tyres on the first run, so in between runs, not being able to look over the log, I took a stab at what speed I thought it was breaking out. What I ended up with was 22psi all the way half way through 4th to an agro 45psi which lit the tyres up. Being such a big event rather than pedal, I mashed it and held it flat, and a slight over correction when the front wheel speed was doing 220km/h and the back doing more like 260km/h sent me facing the walls....at least the crowd loved it!

We are revving it to 9000rpm over the line at 164mph.

PTE don't make a TS housing yet, I was speaking to Harry when he was here for the Nitro Champs and they don't feel the demand is big enough.

Should have said hi, Lith. Unfortunately I wasn't on top of things with the boost control at WTAC, the street and circuit grip level was completely different. Before the hairy last session we even took it outside and tuned it to full traction, then turned it down again for a bit of assurance.

I actually headed past your area a couple of times to say "Hi" but wasn't sure who you were and the moment didn't seem right for a random to push in and say "Who is PJ???" - then next thing I knew the weekend was done, it really was a blur of an event.... went past so quickly it wasn't funny. First trip to Oz was a goodn' and I'll be back, hopefully just get to see an even crazier S13 :D

nah, we havn't, i was walking next to Maatouk at jambo and turned around and saw you, was just about to introduce myself

when Anthony turned around and said PPPJJJ and started talking to you, i just walked off as i had only just met Anthony but

already worked out 2 things,once he starts flapping his gums, i could have been standing there for hrs waiting to talk, and 2

if he ever gave up on working on cars, he could probally make money of a stand up comedy gig..lol.

maybe next time lol

cheers

darren

Just ordered my 6262 with a T4 twin scroll .84 v band rear and the 4 inch surge slotted front.. lets see just how strong a standard 25de neo really is with 10:1 comp and e70

Aww shit, this should be interesting. Or hilarious. Either way, exciting :P

still ecu and the stupid stupid expensive job of doing turbo lines and fuel lines which is gonna be a surprise $700 in fittings and hose.

Looked at the AI industries surge tank with twin 044's today too but thought f**k it single intake walbro it is!