SAU Community

Precision Billet Turbos

unfortunately not. Yavuz and my girlfriend went through the previous dyno runs so i am not exactly sure why they couldnt find something that was comparable. It was also becoming quite time consuming as we have used Unigroup for years and there are loads of runs that have been done on their dyno over that time so we kind of gave up on looking

It does drive a lot different and i am sure the drag strip will tell me its a different car.

Standard head studs and we dont want to lift the head. We are only using E-Flex without an ethanol sensor so had to leave some room for safety, and its only a street car ;)

I know many will say stock head studs should be fine but honestly, 485rwkw in an S14 is way more than enough for now. It leaves us some more power for when we get bored ;)

Edited by ido09s

Jez posted up on FB an update on his gtr yesterday. Stock motor, so studs and HG stock, and he lifted the head at 435 or so rwkw.

Oh, that's with a 6262

I couldn't imagine a 485kw S14....!

That is just silly :)

We went with the 6766 as the response is pretty much the same as the 6466 and it has the ability to make a bit more power. Its also made more power at lower boost which is always a good thing. Comparing it to the T78 we had on it its quite a bit more power for the same boost levels.

The plan isnt to stay that way trust me.

Next step is to get some head studs, an ethanol sensor and get it all sorted. Will put more boost in it and see where it goes. It ran 137mph on ET Street with about 420rwkw so see what it does with the new setup ;)

• 1 month later...

Nice!

Precision are also about to release a few more of their new Gen2 CEA range - probably one of the more interesting to 'streetable' people fiends on here would be the PT6870, which is apparently rated to just over 1000hp. Will be interesting to see how that goes when results start filtering through.

Nice!

Precision are also about to release a few more of their new Gen2 CEA range - probably one of the more interesting to 'streetable' people fiends on here would be the PT6870, which is apparently rated to just over 1000hp. Will be interesting to see how that goes when results start filtering through.

hmmm interesting will be definetely waiting for those.

Some of you may already know we temporarily made the jump to an 8285 on the SR and took it out with a no mercy attitude. It was going to either go mega fast or turn into a grenade. It chose the later option! Sprayed the track and in the process the tyres. We were on 58psi and all I can say is when it came on from 2nd gear wow....never felt anything like it.

Another close call with a wall, but in Flying 500 style managed to save it. Bottom end is carnage!! Glad I didn't wrap the car, I have plenty of SR spares.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xACxbx6C6R8

And the incar...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OivcTogApps&feature=youtu.be

Something spectacular was going to happen and you delivered :)

Im just glad you didnt scratch the roof!

Looking at the incar, oil pressure light at the top of second, engine rattled 3rd and BOOM 4th :(

wow is all i can say!!!!

Thats one hell of a save given there was no chute involved

Just curious PJ, is it just me or my lack of knowledge when it comes to cars as quick as yours, but does the engine bog down quite a lot on launch with your car? What 60 footers does it run?