SAU Community

What Are Dr30 Hot Plates Really Worth?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jeeze,

such prices for taillights.

I remember seeing a shitload being advertised a few years back, for between $100 and $150 a pair, where did they all go?

Still have the 2 pairs I brought of ghostrider 4? years ago

jeeze,

such prices for taillights.

I remember seeing a shitload being advertised a few years back, for between $100 and $150 a pair, where did they all go?

Still have the 2 pairs I brought of ghostrider 4? years ago

You still got the bootlid?

See PM sent yesterday

DR30 hotplates are as rare as rocking horse whit. R31 lights are still available new, so there is nothing special about them. I have six pair in stock.

I have a three pair of DR30 hotplates, but wouldn't ever sell them, and that is the way most people with a set of these lights, and a DR30 feel about having tjhe lights.

DR30 hotplates are worth whatever anyone is prepared to pay for them. In context, V36 rear lights are over $400.00 list per side. If you can pick up good condition DR30 light for $200.00 per side, it's still a very cheap option.

DR30 hotplates are as rare as rocking horse whit. R31 lights are still available new, so there is nothing special about them. I have six pair in stock.

I have a three pair of DR30 hotplates, but wouldn't ever sell them, and that is the way most people with a set of these lights, and a DR30 feel about having tjhe lights.

DR30 hotplates are worth whatever anyone is prepared to pay for them. In context, V36 rear lights are over $400.00 list per side. If you can pick up good condition DR30 light for $200.00 per side, it's still a very cheap option.

Cazz,

A thousand per side wouldn't buy any of mine.

D

I think a pair of neither cracked nor faded S1 lights are going to hold their value more than you think D.

Obviously the S2's are more popular, but s1's in above mentioned condition are just as sought after as excellent condition S2's in Japan from what I've seen.

I think a pair of neither cracked nor faded S1 lights are going to hold their value more than you think D.

Obviously the S2's are more popular, but s1's in above mentioned condition are just as sought after as excellent condition S2's in Japan from what I've seen.

I think I had better take my near-perfect, non-cracked, non-faded hotplates off the rally car then!

Problem is, what's the point in having them if you aren't going to use them (or to keep as spares)...

Problem is, what's the point in having them if you aren't going to use them (or to keep as spares)...

Trade for my uncracked faded lights.. Much safer in my garage away from tree's and embankments lol :D

(was worth a try)

Hey, before I go off about non-faded - has anyone got a picture of some faded ones? I mean, mine don't look brand new (why would they), but the red is still red and the yellow is still yellow.

Interesting offer D-limo! I'll give that some serious cons... no. :D

Trade for my uncracked faded lights.. Much safer in my garage away from tree's and embankments lol :)

(was worth a try)

Couple of interesting pics I came across today in my searches.

Also my lights at the right for matty.

Anyone know if the lenses come apart easily?.. Thinking a can of transparent red or nightshade could do wonders.

post-15238-1271320810_thumb.jpg

post-15238-1271320826_thumb.jpg

post-15238-1271321067_thumb.jpg

Edited by D-limo

Couple of interesting pics I came across today in my searches.

Also my lights at the right for matty.

Anyone know if the lenses come apart easily?.. Thinking a can of transparent red or nightshade could do wonders.

Ever thought of colour coding the outer areas and just having the light circles?

• 2 weeks later...

To bust everyones bubble, I have just managed to source 4 sets from Japan, brand new, through my Nissan Dealer. As well as every single panel. Just in case.

Good for you & you don't need to get them new from a dealer.

If your using Japan as the source, any number is available through Yahoo.

I have just ordered parts from KRS for my PNV and I hope I can get them before the nationals.