SAU Community

1993 White R32 Gtr Very Clean Will Impress!

post-61711-1269830887_thumb.jpg

post-61711-1269831126_thumb.jpg

post-61711-1269831256_thumb.jpg

post-61711-1269831386_thumb.jpg

post-61711-1269831468_thumb.jpg

post-61711-1269831556_thumb.jpg

post-61711-1269831632_thumb.jpg

1993 r32 gtr has compliance and will come with reg in the coming week or two. first owner in australia. mods are:

63 000 kms engine has 93 000 kms.

series 3 r33 gtr engine.

hks pod filter

hks front pipe

custom split dump pipes

3 inch exhaust with in cabin silencer.

hks twin plate clucth

r33 gtr gearbox

torque splitter rwd/4wd

hks boost controler

pivot boost gauge

blits oil, water and exhaust temp gauges

trust front mount intercooler

800 cc injectors

bigger fuel pump

half roll cage

r33 gtr front seats

r34 gtr front brake rotors, rear brakes are cross drilled

cusco cooler pipeing

blitz blow-off valves

electric speedo with timer for quarter mile, lap timeing, odometer, 0 to 100kms and 0 200m

N1 front bar, lip side sskirts and pods.

has a slight gold pearl through the paint. condition of paint is immaculate

GAB adjustable coils/suspension

n1 headlights

nismo clear indicators

the role cage is currently out of the car but can go with the car if you want it. also was told its a cusco cage.

the overall condition of the car is very very very good. once again i dare anyone to compare. i am negotiable with the price as i would like to see it go so i can finally move on. and people PLEASE!! i would really appreciate it if everyone kept there nasty comments to them self and dont want any time wasters! i am more then happy to answer any questions and all inspections are welcome car is located in campbellfield - victoria.

contact number 0423682131 loky

PRICE: $15 000 NEGOTIABLE

yes i am negotiable with the price and accepting offers but please no low ballers. also would be intrested in swaps show me what you got. would even take another gtr as a swap or something along those lines.

post-61711-1269831192_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• It's so pretty, but I cry at the price (this setup was about $7,500 USD)  
    • Yep, I installed it, the sensors, wired everything up so things like the factory blinkers work etc. Fortunately it's not a hard job, just time consuming sorting the wiring out.  If you think this dash is nice, you should check out the actually sexy dashes lol. There would be a fair few people out there that think the IC7 is ugly.  The new and sexy Haltech dash -  https://www.haltech.com/news-events/uc-10dash/ Here is a, I hate having money option from Motec -  https://precisionracing.com.au/product/motec-c1212-display/
    • @Murray_Calavera ohhh.myyyy.gawwwwd 😍 that dash is so much cleaner.  yeah I’m someone who loves older cars, but hate using old tech. A digital dash would always be the way forward. Did you install that yourself?  Thanks for the explanation on oil pressure. I’ll just take it as reference.    Also, your engine light is on 😅😅😅
    • @DraftySquash Yeah... maybe think of those gauges as a super rough estimation of oil pressure and engine temperature.  If you want to see your actual engine temp and oil pressure, you're going to need an aftermarket solution. I'll post a photo of my dash, this is a much neater solution in this day and age. I can't think of any reason why someone would start adding individual gauges.  So grab your dash, then add sensors for all the extra things you want to see.  As for what to expect from oil pressure, super quick run down = cold oil, higher pressure. hot oil, lower pressure. Low revs, lower pressure. higher revs, higher pressure. The values will change based on the viscosity of oil used, the actual temperature of the oil, the type of oil pump used, then more nuanced stuff like clearances in the engine. 
    • Should run up to about 6 or so at high revs. But the stock oil pressure gauge is a piece of shit and can't be trusted, so make few to no decisions based on what you see it do.