SAU Community

Best Looking R33 Side Skirts On The Market

Yeah Manni's post is ok - look like stock GTR ones...personally, I think the GTR stock looking ones are nicest. Not too flashy, but tough and blends in well the the shape of the R33. I hate the space-shippy looking ones like the Topsecret, Do-luck or Veilside - yuck!!

I've only got the stock s2 sideskirts, pods and standard front bar.

I love the look of the above pic! What kind of rear bar / pod combo is that?!

Really like it!

Looks like GTR replica rear bar (without pods), whatever sideskirts he said, and then a stock series 2 bumper. Not my cup of tea personally...but it does go well like you said.

what front bar have you got? ur skirts need to match the rest of the car u dont want ur skirts low as witha stock bar or boxy when ur kit is rounded etc

yeah lol I know I got a 400r front bar coming in a few weeks to finish it off

I've only got the stock s2 sideskirts, pods and standard front bar.

I love the look of the above pic! What kind of rear bar / pod combo is that?!

Really like it!

Its a 400r rear bar with the 400r rear pods and gt sports side skirts and yeah like I said gonna finish it off with a 400r front bar

heres a pic of it sprayed

post-50426-1269865549_thumb.jpg

Edited by skline01999

Quick question, how much was the 400R rear bar?

i have veilside skirts with a 400R front bar and GTR rear pods i think they look tough, but they do hang abit low so you have to ave good gutters etc.

hmmm may have to change now i'm moving to Coffs, my drive way is like heart break hill. :P

Cam

^^ love the car, looks great but please dont do the 400r front bar... every man and his dog has one and they are ugly imo... just get a lip on the standard front bar, would look way better!

Quick question, how much was the 400R rear bar?

i have veilside skirts with a 400R front bar and GTR rear pods i think they look tough, but they do hang abit low so you have to ave good gutters etc.

hmmm may have to change now i'm moving to Coffs, my drive way is like heart break hill. :P

Cam

I got mine from just jap it was like 550 shipped and the fitament was pretty good all I had to do was file the rear pods abit for a very good fit

These threads always end up the same, people just posting pics of there car and saying it looks the best (which fair enough they picked it so in there mind it is the best) post up some other kits fellas :D

Tunehouse050210Painted120210014-1.jpg

<3 my kit. and yes UNR33L, i am posting my own car, but mainly cos its one of the kits you dont see every day. i like it and thats what matters :D

and please noone bag me out about weak wheel fitment, theyve been changed haha

i got 400r front, stock side and trial rear.

Going to change the front bar to something a little higher been eyeing the explosive front bar in for sale but its painted silver but it's not a priority at the moment.

also alex you will be happy to know my c spanner arrived yesterday so lowering will come when i'm not lazy haha hopefully the nuts arent seized haha.

4419867388_d2cb4b8623_b.jpg

<3 my kit. and yes UNR33L, i am posting my own car, but mainly cos its one of the kits you dont see every day. i like it and thats what matters :D

and please noone bag me out about weak wheel fitment, theyve been changed haha

Looks nice, what skirts are they? Im guesisng explosive front bar?