SAU Community

Skyline Wheels And Tyres

Gday evry1 they are scratched up around the edges but still seal make good burn out set or drift wheels or just for sum1 after set of mags cheap asking $450 ono..the tyres were fitted to the rims and used for a few days then i got my new wheels and tyre package.Also got fusion 2ch 600 watt amp and fusion dvc sub in box used for about 2 hrs make me a offer over $200 located in campbelltown can contact on 0425309872 will send pics if needed and a black boost tee $30 bucks also apexi pod filter needs a clean $50 bucks.

Gday evry1 they are scratched up around the edges but still seal make good burn out set or drift wheels or just for sum1 after set of mags cheap asking $450 ono..the tyres were fitted to the rims and used for a few days then i got my new wheels and tyre package.Also got fusion 2ch 600 watt amp and fusion dvc sub in box used for about 2 hrs make me a offer over $200 located in campbelltown can contact on 0425309872 will send pics if needed and a black boost tee $30 bucks also apexi pod filter needs a clean $50 bucks.

post-72072-1269869285_thumb.jpg

post-72072-1269869386_thumb.jpg